Redirector

Redirector

by Modules4U

Geolocation and browser language based redirection and popups

Ayrold et moi

Very good quality regarding the price.
Very good support, very responsive and flexible.

Thank you, I fully recommend this app
www.ayroldetmoi.com

Guy's world

The app is doing exactly what it should, for a small price. Customer service is quick and to the point, very helpful. We use multi lingo from the same developer in another store. No complains. If you look for a translation app, try Multi Lingo. We switched from Langify.
Update: After being already more than happy with the app. I wanted to go and use it further, and got to the point where i needed help. I asked Thorsten and he recoded the app in hours after receiving my email. If you have a problem just ask, and you will be surprised. 12 points from Spain.

Cafedeflore

The app was not able to block people that were supposed to be blocked. Also, the design of the app makes it hard to use. Would not recommend.

March 7, 2019

Redirector does not (and cannot) "block" visitors - it redirects visitors via JavaScript.

Touchstonemedia

This app is great, and above all that inexpensive. The author of the app responds to my queries in very timely manner. Not only did he respond to my queries, he offered help and modified necessary files for the app to function as I desired. I am now able to direct my site's visitors to any other URL I choose to. I recommend this app very much. I usually don't review apps, but this one definitely worth as the author stands behind his app. Great job.

Weeklydream

Horrible. Really, the plugin works very poorly, a lot of bugs.

March 7, 2019

Merchant unfortunately never replied to my Email, so I was unable to verify any bugs.

Aerosol Tv

We are using this app to switch between EU and US shops.
works perfect! 5 stars.

Aerosol Tv Usa

5 Stars because of the very good pricing.
Only thing to add would be to ignore a possible query string in the url.
At moment those links for example coming from an email campaign will not be redirected.