One Tree Planted at Checkout

Doing good, made simple. Plant a tree for $1 at checkout.

Price: Free

ENAE Minéraux

Location France

Je l'utilise depuis quelques jours et c'est très facile d'utilisation.
J'ai choisi de planter un arbre / commande + 1 arbre par arbre planté par mes clients.

Bali Balm

The high level of customer service from Anthony in the OTP team made the integration of this app seamless. Anthony also has the patience of a saint to deal with our detailed customization requests. The app is working great.

Via di Gioia Swimwear

Location Netherlands

The app is quite easy to use and the customer service is very helpful. I like that you can display in different ways (widget/pop-up/in the shopping card) that you work with One Tree Planted.

Chief & Turtle

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app has enabled our customers to plant a tree when purchasing from our website. I can also display a 'tree count' with thanks to their support team, Anthony in particular - who has been a great help! They provide media resources too which was a nice surprise! Amazing app and service :)

labohemia-store

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 months

great really great this app this is a series thing aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

wallysstorede

Location Germany

Amazing customer service! Fast pinpointing configuration issues. Paul was very helpful during the configuration. Highly recommended if you would like to make a positive impact by planting trees.

Okayama Denim

Location Japan

Great customer service and the app is easy to use! Would love to use it in the future, once the feature we requested is integrated.

NOIRGAZE

Amazing app for donations and helps protect our planet! They also have great support team for the integration on shopify!

three420books

app description could be more clear in the app store. The app has more features, including being able to donate as the owner of the store for each order.

Nourished by Shawnta

I was so excited about this app although after speaking with someone for the business side of things I quickly realized that this was not the app for my brand. The employee I had a meeting with was extremely short, looked like she didn't want to be on the call (via zoom, yikes) and proceeded to laugh at some of the questions I had. I've never received such low customer service. The app in general could use some improvements with the way payments are taken as some previous reviews mention. I plan remove the app soon and explore other companies instead.

Previous 1 3 4