One Tree Planted at Checkout

Doing good, made simple. Plant a tree for $1 at checkout.

Price: Free

wallysstorede

Location Germany

Amazing customer service! Fast pinpointing configuration issues. Paul was very helpful during the configuration. Highly recommended if you would like to make a positive impact by planting trees.

Okayama Denim

Location Japan

Great customer service and the app is easy to use! Would love to use it in the future, once the feature we requested is integrated.

NOIRGAZE

Amazing app for donations and helps protect our planet! They also have great support team for the integration on shopify!

three420books

app description could be more clear in the app store. The app has more features, including being able to donate as the owner of the store for each order.

Nourished by Shawnta

I was so excited about this app although after speaking with someone for the business side of things I quickly realized that this was not the app for my brand. The employee I had a meeting with was extremely short, looked like she didn't want to be on the call (via zoom, yikes) and proceeded to laugh at some of the questions I had. I've never received such low customer service. The app in general could use some improvements with the way payments are taken as some previous reviews mention. I plan remove the app soon and explore other companies instead.

Zen Warrior Store

I love it! This is a perfect opportunity to make a positive impact in the world through one's own business. To help our Earth breathe again. Grateful to be a part of this.

Raw Cut Skateboards

It’s perfect just what I wanted for my website. Wish we can choose what locations we wanted the trees planted like the options we get from the website onetreeplanted.org. I was currently planted grass tree N.B Canada.

Vibl | Your digital self.

This is the easiest way to create a sustainable shopping experience for our customers! Thank you for givig us a chance to be part of this act.

Maxi T-Shirt Designer

It is great to be part of this act. The app is working out of the box, and the tree widget is a great way to show your support to your visitors without disturbing them. The support team also answered my questions very fast. Thanks!

Nerd Jar

Awesome app! Straightforward to use & customise to your own branding, as well as to track trees planted etc. We couldn’t believe it was this easy to introduce tree-planting with our customer orders (making it a no-brainier in my opinion!). Fast & friendly support is an added bonus

Previous 1 3 4