One Tree Planted at Checkout

One Tree Planted at Checkout

by One Tree Planted

Doing good, made simple. Plant a tree for $1 at checkout.

Balm House

I like the idea of this app, but it needs work. I hate pops ups, so I will never use that option, it annoys customers. The issue for me is with the widget. It should only display in the cart, it shouldn't show permanently on the site. I also need to be able to alter the height of the part that pops out of the widget, as on mobile it cuts off the second button and you have to scroll to see it. It would also be nice to have the widget appear at the top rather than the bottom but that's only because it sits under my live chat icon at the bottom and you can't read it.

I'll edit my review if these are fixed.

Maxi Textile

This little app gives us a chance to save the forests of the world with our customers.

Stop eating meat. Stop eating dairy. Use water effectively. Reduce the amount of paper in your life and plant a tree with this app :)

Myrtle & Me

This app is wonderful because the customer can choose to add a tree to their cart for just $1 and a tree is actually planted on their behalf. It is a very effective and easy way to make positive changes in the world. The app is so simple to use from the store owner and customers end. Since I have installed it most customers have chosen to plant a tree. I feel very excited that my store can help to rehabilitate areas in the world by trees being planted there. I would love to see this app installed on all Shopify stores to support these amazing tree planting projects all around the world.