One Tree Planted at Checkout

Doing good, made simple. Plant a tree for $1 at checkout.

Price: Free

Zen Warrior Store

Location Mexico

I love it! This is a perfect opportunity to make a positive impact in the world through one's own business. To help our Earth breathe again. Grateful to be a part of this.

Raw Cut Skateboards

It’s perfect just what I wanted for my website. Wish we can choose what locations we wanted the trees planted like the options we get from the website onetreeplanted.org. I was currently planted grass tree N.B Canada.

Vibl | Your digital self.

Location Turkey
Time spent using app About 1 month

This is the easiest way to create a sustainable shopping experience for our customers! Thank you for givig us a chance to be part of this act.

Maxi T-Shirt Designer

Location Germany

It is great to be part of this act. The app is working out of the box, and the tree widget is a great way to show your support to your visitors without disturbing them. The support team also answered my questions very fast. Thanks!

Nerd Jar

Location Netherlands

Awesome app! Straightforward to use & customise to your own branding, as well as to track trees planted etc. We couldn’t believe it was this easy to introduce tree-planting with our customer orders (making it a no-brainier in my opinion!). Fast & friendly support is an added bonus

Mohawk Carpets

Location Turkey

This app is great! It is so straightforward to use, making it very easy for our customers to make donations. Support email replies always within a day and super helpful.

The Witch's Guide

Time spent using app About 1 hour

The app is pretty seamless. Would love to have a tree counter to embed on a dedicated charity page and helps to have a counter in checkout to show how others contributed!

Earth Thanks

Amazing way of helping the environment. We really love this app and we are really committed to its mission.

KX

Location Switzerland

Thank you for the cooperation, amazing work and nice feature from One Tree Planted!
Together we can save the world.

Damn Plastic

Location Austria

Super cool! I love the fact that my customers can plant a tree while shopping on my sustainable shop! Super easy and the widget is cool too!
#Savetheplanet & #plantatree