One Tree Planted at Checkout

One Tree Planted at Checkout

by One Tree Planted

Doing good, made simple. Plant a tree for $1 at checkout.

Make up for Pros Online Beauty Store

Great app, very happy. It is easy to use for you and for the customer, and customer service team is just fantastic. What a great way to join a good cause.

Old School Football

So far so good with this app. The support has been attentive and I love the fact that my customers at www.oldschoolfootball.co.uk can in some way offset their retro football clothing purchase by planting a tree. I plan to offer tree planting instead of discounts at some point too. Thanks One Tree Planted :)

©

I just installed this app last night and added the great work they are doing to my site. Not only that i made a sale and planted a tree for a $1 how cool is that. The developer i believe is tweaking some suggestions but so far very pleased with their communication to improve on app and help us in efforts to spread the word and make the app a great success give it a try. if you wish to see how i incorporated one tree planted view woodwatches24.com

Maxi Textile

This little app gives us a chance to save the forests of the world with our customers.

Stop eating meat. Stop eating dairy. Use water effectively. Reduce the amount of paper in your life and plant a tree with this app :)

Myrtle & Me

This app is wonderful because the customer can choose to add a tree to their cart for just $1 and a tree is actually planted on their behalf. It is a very effective and easy way to make positive changes in the world. The app is so simple to use from the store owner and customers end. Since I have installed it most customers have chosen to plant a tree. I feel very excited that my store can help to rehabilitate areas in the world by trees being planted there. I would love to see this app installed on all Shopify stores to support these amazing tree planting projects all around the world.