One Tree Planted at Checkout

One Tree Planted at Checkout

by One Tree Planted

Doing good, made simple. Plant a tree for $1 at checkout.

Earth Thanks

Amazing way of helping the environment. We really love this app and we are really committed to its mission.

Damn Plastic

Super cool! I love the fact that my customers can plant a tree while shopping on my sustainable shop! Super easy and the widget is cool too!
#Savetheplanet & #plantatree

Southern Shores

Works very good. Have been using the app for a few months now and our customers are very happy to be able to easily plant a tree

The Map Shop

I really like this app. It's amazing that my customers can donate trees easily. It really brings great value to your store and works out of the box!

Shrine Gifts

Really cool app! It is easy to set up and Paul offered great customer service. I love that my customers are able to make donations for the environment!

Smartphone Shop

A great app if you're looking to play your part for the environment (which you should) - plugs in very easily and quickly to your online store, has a clean UI and the support is outstanding!

Elm Paper Wholesale

This is a great app, simple to install and set up. Their support is quick and responsive, Paul was great and helped us with a couple of details. A positive way to support the environment!

Rahulkhuranaandco

Flawless Integration. Smooth and quick response. Please add this app and give customers an option to plant a tree with 'One tree Planted'. They'll send you images and content you can use on your website which will improve your website's credibility. More than that, the world needs it after what is happening. Please add this !!

If your currency is not there, just write to them they'll add it in no time. It happened with us.
P.S. Paul, thank you for the help.

It's Victor Sabo

I think everyone must install this app. If we can help this way we must do it. Also the customer service is fast and really helpful. Thank you Paul for your help and thanks for the developers for made this app.

EuroTex INC.

A fantastic solution to save the environment! Easy to set up and Paul offered great customer service.

Previous 1