Registry & Wishlist Solution

Gift Registry, Wish List and Gift List to Grow your business

Free

Natural Kid Products

Love the customer service! Super quick, superior (and I mean superior!!) communication while helping me to resolve an issue when installing the app. I also love the ability to provide this app on my online store. Very professional. Instantly felt it take my store to another level! Very happy!!

Twylight Crow

Only had two problems and one was something I caused and the other fixed itself? But both times MyRegistry Service people were right there to help by the next day. They definitely care about the App and want to make sure it works for the customer. As for the registry itself I cannot say as no one has ever made an account and tried to use it.

Simply Down Products

I was looking for a way to put a registry on my page for my customers. I love that it's free, user friendly, and very easy to integrate. Highly recommend it for anyone that is looking for a registry/wish list for their website.

KeepCake

Great integration for a shop in the wedding industry! Provides a valuable service to our customers looking to build out their wedding registry