Gift List & Gift Registry

Price: Free
Rating (4.7)
4.7
November 14, 2022

Ease of integration and such was good. Too soon to tell how it will actually function or deliver results but we are hopeful given enough time, this will work out to everyone's advantage.

Natural Linens
Time spent using app: 17 days
October 22, 2022

Nice and handy app. Integrates into the site without code. The support service responds quickly to all questions. Satisfied with the application

Family Shopolf
Time spent using app: 15 days
August 3, 2022

So easy to instal and customise to the same look and feel as our website. I am excited to offer my customers the option to create a babyshower registry.

Tiger Lily Tots
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 26, 2022

I didn't think this app would get us as many sales as it did. We've had a pretty constant amount of conversions from My Registry which has been awesome. I don't think we've even really advertised to customers that we have it (which we should) but sales still come in regardless. I recommend this app to all my small business friends that have Shopify stores.

Kinsfolk Shop
Time spent using app: 8 months
April 12, 2022

Love the customer service! Super quick, superior (and I mean superior!!) communication while helping me to resolve an issue when installing the app. I also love the ability to provide this app on my online store. Very professional. Instantly felt it take my store to another level! Very happy!!

Natural Kid Products
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 8, 2022

Only had two problems and one was something I caused and the other fixed itself? But both times MyRegistry Service people were right there to help by the next day. They definitely care about the App and want to make sure it works for the customer. As for the registry itself I cannot say as no one has ever made an account and tried to use it.

Twylight Crow
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 24, 2021

I was looking for a way to put a registry on my page for my customers. I love that it's free, user friendly, and very easy to integrate. Highly recommend it for anyone that is looking for a registry/wish list for their website.

Simply Down Products
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
November 4, 2021

Great integration for a shop in the wedding industry! Provides a valuable service to our customers looking to build out their wedding registry

KeepCake