Related Products ‑ Relatify

Related Products ‑ Relatify

by Zooomy

Related Products by collections & Related Products by tags

Champs Fleur

Very simple app to set up and a great support team. Had required some adjustments and the support team very quick in response,

Southern Grace Shoppe

During the revamp of our site, this app was added. Great app and service. Love all the apps by this developer! Adds a bit of life to my site. Thank you so much!

Chic Couture - Simply Sophisticated Elegance

The Zoomy team really stepped up in my time of need. I needed a revamp fast and fast is what I got! The customer service was exceptional. The app is exactly what I needed for my website.

Everything Axe

This great app works well to show the related products that make sense for particular items in our store. Works great! ⚒

Cattilac Style

Needed a website revamp and they were amazing to work with. Great customer service! Fast to respond and fast with changes.

Kiss My Chic Boutique

This app is exactly what I was looking for, for my product pages and to direct them to other products I am offering! LOVE zooomy apps.

Sassy Antler Boutique

I added this app to help with returns. I feel that adding this requires my shoppers to actually read our guidelines, that they were not taking the time to read before. Zoomy is quick to respond in installing this app, as well as always super kind.

La Petite Écolière

Good app and the zoomy developers were helpful in installing it. It looks great on our product pages. Thank you!

Leyloon

It's a lovely app, Thank you guys very much guys for making this awesome app. Highly recommended because it's Free and functional. Love you guys

Finding July

This is a great app. The developer is always super helpful and it’s free! The perfect add on to my site!