Related Products ‑ Relatify

Related Products ‑ Relatify

by Zooomy

Related Products by collections & Related Products by tags

Modified Tot

Love this app! Very easy to use, works exactly as I need it to:) I had a quick question and the developer responded promptly. Thank you!

RUME

Very simple to use Related Products App. Excellent support (no really, absolutely excellent support).

She Gives Hope

I totally recommend this app! Easy to install, convenient cost, and an amazing helpful support team! I reached out to the support team after not being sure if the app was installed properly and they responded very fast and took care of it themselves. I also like the look of the related products in my store, and I trust it will be a helpful tool for our costumers. Thanks Relatify team!

Little Nutkins

I installed this app as it was cheap and did what I needed it to do. Installation was easy and it looked good. When I installed it at first, it did slow down my site, but the support people were very good and installed it into my theme for me and now it works really well.
It's pretty simple, but it works well and is a great price.

May 15, 2019

Thank you so much for giving us another chance with the app :)

juju-lane-boutique-store

Love this! It suggests items my customers might not otherwise see. Will totally boost sales with this!

confobaby

I love the application of related products.
It is very functional and gives a more professional image to the store.
The best of all is the technical support, they have been waiting for my questions at all times, I recommend them

leopard-cactus-boutique

This helps my customers find the related products they are looking for on my website. And it will lead them right to it!

Arrow and Beau

I love seeing related products...helps my customers find things they didn't even know they were looking for!

Weingut Trummer

a super simple app, that does what it should do! the support-team was also really quick and supportive!

Vuvatech

This app is great. They make it so easy for our womens sexual health product to be found easily from page to page. Thank you for creating such a great app. From all of us at www.vuvatech.com