Related Products ‑ Relatify

Related Products ‑ Relatify

by Zooomy

Related Products , New Arrivals , Trending Products & More

Kimtress Hair Boutique

This is an awesome app I would recommend it to anyone to enhance your store ! Awesome app !!!!!!!

FashionzR4U

this app is amazing, it helps my visitor to view more products related to the main product they are looking at.

Motobahn Powersports

Great app for photo zoom over hover effect and for displaying full size photos. Still testing but once my store is finished I'll purchase full version.

Allie and Me

My customers are already commenting on how helpful it is for them to see related items on our site! Totally worth the small fee per month. Thanks Zooomy apps for suggesting this amazing app!

Modified Tot

Love this app! Very easy to use, works exactly as I need it to:) I had a quick question and the developer responded promptly. Thank you!

RUME

Very simple to use Related Products App. Excellent support (no really, absolutely excellent support).

She Gives Hope

I totally recommend this app! Easy to install, convenient cost, and an amazing helpful support team! I reached out to the support team after not being sure if the app was installed properly and they responded very fast and took care of it themselves. I also like the look of the related products in my store, and I trust it will be a helpful tool for our costumers. Thanks Relatify team!

Little Nutkins

I installed this app as it was cheap and did what I needed it to do. Installation was easy and it looked good. When I installed it at first, it did slow down my site, but the support people were very good and installed it into my theme for me and now it works really well.
It's pretty simple, but it works well and is a great price.

May 15, 2019

Thank you so much for giving us another chance with the app :)

juju-lane-boutique-store

Love this! It suggests items my customers might not otherwise see. Will totally boost sales with this!

confobaby

I love the application of related products.
It is very functional and gives a more professional image to the store.
The best of all is the technical support, they have been waiting for my questions at all times, I recommend them