Related Products ‑ Relatify

Related Products ‑ Relatify

by Zooomy

Related Products by collections & Related Products by tags

ShopWeThinkFurther

Very smooth great addition to our store. Took a sec to get it right number of products for a Smooth scroll. Although it is a whole lot better than a few other we tried on our store.

Opal Phire

Simple, beautiful and the support is fast!! 5 stars! Once I figured out where to put it, support helped me constrict the size of the product photos within 1 hour. Great!

Wear My Bible

Excellent app! The support team is very knowledgeable. We had a conflict with our exact theme and they were able to detect and fix the issue that arose after installation of their app.

Top notch team and overall great product. Recommended

Torrendo

This app really changed the way our customers shop. Our orders increased immediately after installing this app and we just love it. We hope it will stay free for us forever.

The Sofa Store

Solved! Was looking for a nice and good looking way to recommend related products to customers. Tried and tried but almost gave up. Relatify is a neat looking option. Does what it says it will do, and with no fuss. Great job!

Nurture and Nourish

I like the app a lot, it does exactly what I was looking for! The customer service is very helpful, I ask them to make the width of the stroke a bit smaller as it was interfering with other symbols on the side and they did it immediately. Super happy!

Ilu ja Hing

App is great! I've never had anyone react and work so quickly as the Zooomy team. Thank You so much for your extra fast help!

AMO Official Site

The app worked perfect; seamless integration, and the customer support was amazing. Fast response time and had solutions to all my inquiries!

March 14, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are happy to know our team was able to respond to your queries in timely manner. :)

Lad Armor

App works amazing and has a very helpful team! It is easy to set up and customizable. Customer support is happy to help if you need.

March 14, 2019

Thank you very much for your reply. If you need any help in future please do let us know. Our team is always available to assist during normal business hours. :)

Bebemoda

I have never worked with developers who are so quick with responding and were able to customise the look to our design in exactly one shot! We previously had to pay for such features and had to have numerous communications to adjust basic design features. Highly recommend this app.

March 14, 2019

We are happy to know that you loved our app and support team. We do our best to make sure every customer is satisfied. Please let us know if you need anything in future :)