Related Products ‑ Relatify

Related Products ‑ Relatify

by Zooomy

Related Products by collections & Related Products by tags

Moroccan Corridor

I have tested many apps. Relatify provides a clean and professional look design for related products, This is may be the most good looking option I have found. The customer support are also helpful. Thank you!

March 24, 2019

We are very sorry that you faced the issue. We would be very happy to resolve the issue and make sure you are completely satisfied with our app.
Please let us know how may we help you by replying to our email.

Thank you.

ShopWeThinkFurther

Very smooth great addition to our store. Took a sec to get it right number of products for a Smooth scroll. Although it is a whole lot better than a few other we tried on our store.

Opal Phire

Simple, beautiful and the support is fast!! 5 stars! Once I figured out where to put it, support helped me constrict the size of the product photos within 1 hour. Great!

Wear My Bible

Excellent app! The support team is very knowledgeable. We had a conflict with our exact theme and they were able to detect and fix the issue that arose after installation of their app.

Top notch team and overall great product. Recommended

Torrendo

This app really changed the way our customers shop. Our orders increased immediately after installing this app and we just love it. We hope it will stay free for us forever.

The Sofa Store

Solved! Was looking for a nice and good looking way to recommend related products to customers. Tried and tried but almost gave up. Relatify is a neat looking option. Does what it says it will do, and with no fuss. Great job!

Nurture and Nourish

I like the app a lot, it does exactly what I was looking for! The customer service is very helpful, I ask them to make the width of the stroke a bit smaller as it was interfering with other symbols on the side and they did it immediately. Super happy!

Ilu ja Hing

App is great! I've never had anyone react and work so quickly as the Zooomy team. Thank You so much for your extra fast help!

AMO Official Site

The app worked perfect; seamless integration, and the customer support was amazing. Fast response time and had solutions to all my inquiries!

March 14, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are happy to know our team was able to respond to your queries in timely manner. :)

Lad Armor

App works amazing and has a very helpful team! It is easy to set up and customizable. Customer support is happy to help if you need.

March 14, 2019

Thank you very much for your reply. If you need any help in future please do let us know. Our team is always available to assist during normal business hours. :)