Related Products ‑ Relatify

Related Products ‑ Relatify

by Zooomy

Related Products , New Arrivals , Trending Products & More

Clothing & Cactus Boutique

Loving this app so far! I haven't launched my site as of yet to test out all of its tracking features, but so far in beta it's worked effortlessly!

UPDATE: Website has launched and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this app! I've had feedback from customers too that they love it too!

zrwoodwatches

Very simply configuration and good performance with the design. Very good app. You will send like 5 min to setting it

Simply Divine Clothing

Excellent app, wonderful controls and very easy to implement into an existing theme, support is wonderful also when contact, very knowledgeable

Cuztom Threadz

Works like a charm! Support replied within minutes and help installed it in less than 10 minutes. Superb customer service!

Moroccan Corridor

I have tested many apps. Relatify provides a clean and professional look design for related products, This is may be the most good looking option I have found. The customer support are also helpful. Thank you!

March 24, 2019

We are very sorry that you faced the issue. We would be very happy to resolve the issue and make sure you are completely satisfied with our app.
Please let us know how may we help you by replying to our email.

Thank you.

ShopWeThinkFurther

Very smooth great addition to our store. Took a sec to get it right number of products for a Smooth scroll. Although it is a whole lot better than a few other we tried on our store.

Opal Phire

Simple, beautiful and the support is fast!! 5 stars! Once I figured out where to put it, support helped me constrict the size of the product photos within 1 hour. Great!

Wear My Bible

Excellent app! The support team is very knowledgeable. We had a conflict with our exact theme and they were able to detect and fix the issue that arose after installation of their app.

Top notch team and overall great product. Recommended

Torrendo

This app really changed the way our customers shop. Our orders increased immediately after installing this app and we just love it. We hope it will stay free for us forever.

The Sofa Store

Solved! Was looking for a nice and good looking way to recommend related products to customers. Tried and tried but almost gave up. Relatify is a neat looking option. Does what it says it will do, and with no fuss. Great job!