Related Products ‑ Relatify

Related Products ‑ Relatify

by Zooomy

Related Products by collections & Related Products by tags

Priscilla's Closet

It's easy to install and to use. It runs smoothly on my store. Also, it attracts buyers for checking the other stuff on my store. Thank you for making this app.

Canine Compassion Bandanas

Great app! I wanted a minor style change and they quickly updated the code for me. Very happy with the app and their support!

Shamanic Supply

Developer is helpful and responsive. App is simple yet powerful. It integrates well with the POP theme. I am happy with this APP.

Najarian Furniture

speaks for itself. best app for what it does and customer service is by far top notch. instant service! keep up the great work

Awl Snap Leather Goods

So far so good. Only a few days of use, but customer service was great and quick to help edit code on my custom theme.

Alene's Adornments

I signed up for this app a little over a week ago and am very pleased. I contacted them to help me set it up and they were so responsive to my request. It is easy to set up and fits my needs perfectly.

Lowkey | SA's Sickest Online Store

App does exactly what it is supposed to do! Easy to customize as well - we use it to show products from the same vendor.

It's easy to use with Pagefly too.

TonerParts

Excellent customer service.
They added the proper codes to my template very fast.
Excellent choice to show your related products.

KOFF

Easy to use app and the support team is quick to respond and very helpful. Highly recommend to include in your store.

Cute & Classy Fashion Boutique

Great tool, customer service with Zooomy is outstanding, quick response time, highly recommended, this keeps me organized!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10