Related Products Pro

Related Products Pro

by app1pro

Easy to create and manage related products on product pages

lionkingc

Awesome app! this has increased our average order value and increased our customer's time in my shop. HIGHLY recommend!

Hatha Zone

A very great app! It was the only app that I could find that does reverse linking which will save you a ton of time if you need to link a large number of related products together. It is very intuitive to use and looks good in my theme. I haven't needed to contact support because everything worked after installation. My only suggestion for an upgrade is the ability to drag and drop the order of the products after they are linked. 5 Star and no complaints.

April 6, 2019

Thanks for the five-star review and sharing your experience!
- Chris

The Nature Gift Shop

This is an absolutely great app. It easily lets you add related products to your Shopify store in various ways. It is very easy to use and understand. And, when compared to similar apps it is very affordable. I have always thought that showing related products is a feature that should be built in to Shopify themes. This app offers a good solution. Highly Recommended!