Relish AI Chatbot, Quiz, FAQ

Relish AI Chatbot, Quiz, FAQ

by Relishly Inc

Automate Customer Support, Instant FAQ in Chat, Live Chat

Dollface-Chique Boutique

So far so good! I needed to upgrade to a chatbot that was modern, affordable & produced results. The integration process was very easy even for a not so tech person like me. I've made a sale already. Customer Support has always been available & quick to respond with useful tips and instructions. They seem to have an interest in helping my company grow. I recommend giving giving them a try.

Mullein and Sparrow

I love using this app! It has definitely helped lighten our customer service load as a lot of the questions are automatically answered with this app. The support is outstanding! Ashoka and Roop have gone beyond to make sure that we have everything we need to us this app to it's full potential. They keep coming out with new features to make the app even better- definitely give this try!

Oh!mino

This is one of our best programs that increase conversions and has helped our sales grow by double digits each month! Not only a must needed app for any supplement site, but one of the best customer service organizations that we work with. They took the time to learn our business....they really care about our success...and they go beyond the call of duty on a regular basis.

ProbioticMaker.com

Incredible and super fast to set up! I wish I had found this weeks ago instead of wasting time with super expensive companies and agencies that couldn't do the intelligent FAQ! Amazing people who helped me with some advanced customization too!

Sacla'

This app is great for communicating with customers. It's easy to add extra questions and answers, and easy to analyse the conversations.

littlemisshoneypie

This app is great ! Very worthwhile and well constructed app and the staff couldn't be more helpful in terms of configuring to meet our site needs. Definitely recommend this app. Cheers guys from littlemisshoneypie.com

Cybermillions

Hi to all my shopify colleagues. I really like this app, has helped us to facilitate the customer journey answering cuestions to clients based in AI. And a huge plus its that the team behind the app is really committed to understand customer needs, adapting or improving current product and work with companies to get the best out of the app. I definitely recomend it!

BoominTrendz

This app is awesome! It's like having your very own assistant. It's very interactive and it entices customers to shop. This is a must have for your Shopify store.

kumar wholesale

kumarwholesale.com

Good app. We feel and enjoy our new colleague support , reduce our workload and keeps our customer happy. App team support & service fantastic.

Asmr geek

Very good, solves all the issues I had before with live chat and unable to deal with demand due to staff

Previous 1