Simplify Customer Service
Self-serve address editing means less emails from customers asking for help so you can focus on more important things.
Save On Postage
Put an end to money wasted on postage for a shipment that will never arrive due to a wrong address.
Stop Inventory Loss
Shipping errors mean lost product and lost revenue. Letting customers update shipping information themselves saves time and money.
About Relocate Address Editor
Give customers the power to update their shipping address
Whether a customer made a typo, selected the wrong auto-fill, forgot an apartment number, or moved before an order could be fulfilled, that shipping address needs to be fixed or someone is going to have to pay to resend their order (and likely cover the cost of lost product). Relocate by Crowd Control simplifies the process by allowing customers to update the shipping address for unfulfilled orders, saving everyone time and money.
Relocate reduces shipping errors and customer service requests for:
- Typos and auto-fill errors
- Shipping delays for pre-orders or out of stock items
- Subscription orders
- Change of address requests
Relocate can be enabled/disabled as needed to give you control as to when customers can edit their address. Customers can edit their address using the following convenient locations:
- Order confirmation page after checkout (default)
- Order confirmation email (optional)
- Order details page from the customer’s account (optional)
Admin features include:
- Enable/disable address change capabilities
- "Update message" to communicate critical details with customers (e.g. processing times)
- Control which address details can be changed (i.e. lock fields that might increase shipping costs)
Most recent reviews
It let's customers change the address of unfulfilled orders as promised Fast response from devs, I think we were one of the first stores to try the app out, and the devs fixed a bug in a few hours.