Reviews (104)

4.8
April 8, 2024

We've been using the IzyRent app for the past 5 years, we couldn't have made possible using Shopify if it wasn't for this life saving rental app.
The customer support is very responsive and the team always helping to solve our problems. There aren't any apps to match IzyRent app features, so we are happy that we found them. Highly recommending their app.

WiFicandy
Ireland
About 1 year using the app
June 4, 2024

Just set up izyrent for our guest house and it integrates nicely on our website. I had a few questions that I sent by email and got almost immediate response which is such a relief when you get stuck! Highly recommended!

Les Tourelles de Thun
France
About 1 month using the app
May 17, 2024

We use IzyRent on our website that our customers are able to rent our campers. We can emphasize that the support is incredibly good. They respond quickly and always look for an ideal solution. Thanks for that!

Holzstatt
Switzerland
6 months using the app
June 5, 2024

Fast support team + Pretty intuitive software! Easy to learn and operate. We look forward to doing more business with these guys! 100% Worth your time!

The Mighty Fish
26 days using the app
May 29, 2024

Great app that allows me to accept bookings without listing my vacation rental on those other expensive platforms. Customer support was very responsive and accommodating with my requests. I highly recommend this app for your booking needs.

VacationGrabs
17 days using the app
April 26, 2024

Amazing support! Sent an email and got a response right away!

Electric Bike & Scooter
3 months using the app
February 22, 2024

This app is great and works perfectly! Had it for long time with no issues and if I ever need assistance, they are always quick to respond. I would recommend this app to anyone who rents and needs a booking application.

Janitorial Superstore
Over 2 years using the app
February 17, 2024

We use the IzyRent app on our website so people can rent equipment on their own, with no need for paperwork. It works really well and has a lot of features that we need in order to customize. Would highly recommend for equipment rentals! A+

AdaptAbility
About 1 year using the app
May 21, 2024

Outstanding and very patient customer care, sometimes you just need that online chat help to get you over the hurdle. Excellent product, easy system to use... and if you have any problems, the customer care is fast and effective.. Thank you

Lac De Premiere
3 days using the app
March 11, 2024

Fantastic support and always go above and beyond to help run the business as I need. Can’t fault the support at all! Thank you

O'Connell's Bakery