Reviews (104)

4.8
February 19, 2024

Fantastic customer service - there were a couple of functionalities I needed that the app didn't already have, and they added them within 24 hours! The app is also compatible with our recurring billing app which is essential for us.

Babu
10 days using the app
February 26, 2024

I was looking for a simple lightweight solution for our rental service. IzyRent looked like it's gonna check all the requirements. After initial setup I found few really specific use cases which were not covered in a default settings. I have reached IzyRent support. They were tremendously helpful , setting up custom script on my behalf which solved problems and on top of that very friendly staff. So far 5 stars!

My Store
Czechia
5 days using the app
January 28, 2024

The fact that I could message someone at 1am and get an immediate response is just outstanding. Highly recommend using IzyRent for all your hire and booking needs.

East Coast Dress Hire
6 months using the app
May 8, 2024

Servicio de atencionm por chatperfecto

BCNsurfschool
Spain
About 1 hour using the app
February 2, 2024

EXCELLENT SUPPORT! We had a technical issue where the "Add to cart" was glitchy and not working - this was due to conflicting scripts with another app (Seedgrow WhatsApp) which has a datepicker for some reason. Anyways, the dev team at SPEAZ did an excellent job at replying instantly to our email, and even taking the time to look at the code and find a fix. 5 star service :) highly recommend this app and looking forward to seeing more updates and improvements in the future.

Shouf
28 days using the app
February 1, 2024

IZYRent is awesome! Super easy to use, gets things done quickly. The support team is super fast and helpful. Definitely the best rental app out there!

Ioio Play
Brazil
13 days using the app
May 30, 2024

This app solved so much trouble! Customer support is amazing, quick to respond and actually answer the questions :)

I'm very happy with this app and it's team. Subscribed for Pro Plan :)

Kupėtaitė
Lithuania
10 minutes using the app
January 17, 2024

Amazing App. Works brilliantly. The developer is very responsive to all my questions. Thank you

Sandbanks Lodge
3 months using the app
January 11, 2024

The app works very good for us. The support was super fast with answering questions.

Animova
Germany
5 months using the app
January 1, 2024

I ran into a "problem" (user error, on my behalf). I requested support for the IzyRent app and within 30 minutes I was greeted with a friendly message that solved my issue immediately. I'm so happy they did, because this app is fantastic and ahead of the others available on Shopify. So many useful features.
I then asked if they could add a feature to their app. They said they will work on it and get back to me once they do. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING SERVICE (I hope this doesn't prompt too many requests for innovation haha)
I asked who I was talking to, and I was happy to hear it was the developer of the app personally. It is such a privilege to have the developer also being the assistant and so readily available.
All I can say is this person is amazing. Thank you on behalf of all the Shopify community.
What a way to start the new year!
Thanks