Popcorn Replay Customer Visits

Popcorn Replay Customer Visits | Reviews

by Conversion Bear

Watch your customers in action. Replay session recordings.

Eyelusion Boutique

I just installed this app & it's so cool! I've installed almost all apps from conversion bear. Such great working apps! & for FREE? can't beat that!!!!

Comfort Pet Beds

Works a treat, for a free app it brings insane value, must have app! Being able to see where our customers navigate to, and spend time is critical to tailoring the experience and increasing conversions.

cryptoclothiers

This thing is awesome!! One of the coolest apps I have seen and especially that it's free! What a deal!!

Casey's Blissful Bubbles

I really like this app. I helps me see how my customers move throughout my store. It is a great free app and I am glad I found it to use in my shop. Thank you Conversion Bear :)

Greener Garb

A truly awesome app. It really is that unbelievably good! Use for a brilliant insight into how customers are interacting with your store. A must have.

Back Bends

I have just installed this and it works so well, It is clean and easy to understand, unlike other apps that do the same thing. I find this much better.

SOMYA LONDON

Love this app! It's amazing to see what my customers are actually looking at really helps with my buying and designing jewellery process.

LuxMarsell

Perfect! I am satisfied that I can see everything my customers are doing, to better support them :)

Snugglyish

Amazing customer service respond speed, I see why their reviews are either 5 or 4 stars! Their FAQs answered all my common questions, checkout page cannot be monitored and this is universal amongst all similar apps. So far, tested similar apps, and this one is showing a better recording overall.

Gaby's Bags

Not too fancy but records a lot of sessions for a free app. Easy to use, you can filter recordings based on sessions you're interested in. Great, overall.