Popcorn Replay Customer Visits

Popcorn Replay Customer Visits

by Conversion Bear

Watch your customers in action. Replay session recordings.

SOMYA LONDON

Love this app! It's amazing to see what my customers are actually looking at really helps with my buying and designing jewellery process.

LuxMarsell

Perfect! I am satisfied that I can see everything my customers are doing, to better support them :)

Snugglyish

Amazing customer service respond speed, I see why their reviews are either 5 or 4 stars! Their FAQs answered all my common questions, checkout page cannot be monitored and this is universal amongst all similar apps. So far, tested similar apps, and this one is showing a better recording overall.

Gaby's Bags

Not too fancy but records a lot of sessions for a free app. Easy to use, you can filter recordings based on sessions you're interested in. Great, overall.

MED-TAC International Corp.

Very very very good app, definitely records many if not all the live sessions. The feedback provided by this recording has already led to us making several changes to the template and store. This is a must have app!

Prentice Passions Jewels

I love the fact that I can see how people are moving around my store.. let me know what's working and what might need to change, thank you

Sparkly Dolls

It helps me detect what could be the issues with my site and how visitors interact with it. Love it!

Bare Modern

Very clean UI. I love how easy it is to use and understand. I was using a similar app before, switched over to this immediately.

Lip Smackin' Good

REALLY awesome app! I can't wait to get our first abandoned cart to try it out! Whoever thought to record people's journey throughout a website is an absolute GENIUS!

Thefluffymoose

Excellent App. Really like it, the only complaint I have is it stops recording after 500 recordings, They should have the app auto delete the first recording as the 501st recording comes in instead of stopping recording.