Report Toaster

Report Toaster | Reviews

by Cloudlab

Hassle FREE custom REPORTS and Analytics. Export and Download.

Walnut Creek Bath Boutique

I was needing an app that would show me my sales from POS for a date span. I needed each product quantity listed with variants. I was having trouble with getting this report but with chat George was quickly on it, explained everything I needed to do, helped me create the report. Within a few minutes I had the report I was needing! Very satisfied!

November 29, 2021

Thank you for the lovely review, glad we could be of service.

JennyDrakeDesigns

I love this app! It generates so many helpful reports, even with the free version. I am a small handmade business and the "order" and "product" reports are just what I needed to make it easier to fulfill orders each day.

November 29, 2021

Excellent, I'm glad to hear we could be of help!

Maxus Nails

George was great at coming up with a report to help reconcile the Shopify payments payout reports to the bank deposits. Highly recommended!

November 25, 2021

Wonderful, happy we could help with your reporting needs!

Red Bag

George from Report Toaster was a huge help and was super quick to help me with a scheduled report I need for my daily business. I hope that it streamlines things for us.

November 17, 2021

We hope so too! Glad we could be of service :)

ShoeNami

Report toaster in incredibly helpful in wrangling the multiple channels we need to manage. When we first started using it, it didn't separate the POS channel by device ID, which is absolutely necessary for managing multiple stores and registers. George reached out to me a few days ago and informed me that they had resolved that issue. Excellent customer service.

November 17, 2021

Wonderful, glad we could be of help!

Craftee Shop

Simple to use and straightforward app. Had a couple questions and support was quick and knowledgeable. Got things resolved in less than five mins.

November 16, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! Always happy to help, so please reach out whenever necessary

Chuy Almada Tienda Oficial

Im amazed by the excellent and fast support they have, customer support it's very important and they are definetly very good at it!

November 15, 2021

Thank you kindly, we really do our best to help our customers!

Pot & Pantry

Incredibly impressed with this App and its support. Easy to install and use on a daily basis. Support went above and beyond, giving our request for a new type of report directly to the developers who actually created it in under a week. When Shopify took away the ability to pull reports by individual POS Terminals we were scrambling for a way to get it done, and this App has gone above and beyond to give us that capability back. Can't recommend this App enough, and it's free!

November 13, 2021

Thanks so much! We are glad that we could help you while improving our product. Much more to come.

XIT 404

Excellent so far!. I need a report generator and this is it plus!! It s easy to install, use and understand. The layout is intuitive and requires little study to get the result you want. I love it! I highly recommend it.

November 13, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We are glad you are finding our app useful. Stay tuned - lots of great things to come!

BrentStore

I used this app to help me add granularity to my shopify reporting, including adding virtual options like delivery details to the report. Customer service is amazing...he walked me through everything.

November 11, 2021

Thanks for your review, happy you're enjoying the app and that we could be of service!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8