Request a Quote & Hide Prices

Request a Quote & Hide Prices

by Capacity Web Solutions Pvt Ltd

An easy way to negotiate pricing with Customers.

Wynnum Pro Shop - Matthew King

Huge thank you to Hitesh Vadsmiya and the team at capacitywebsolutions.com. This app is amazing and the support is even better!! thank you very much and highly recommend this app!!

Lake Mac Golf

Absolutely love this app - Big thanks to Hitesh Vadsmiya who did not hesitate to help me install into my theme. Highly recommended!!!

The Golf Warehouse Australia

Love this app!! Have been searching for type of app for weeks and finally found it, not only that have found great admin support.
Hitesh Vadsmiya has supported me all the way through the set up process and can't recommended enough. Thank you

HC | Store

It is a very good application and the support and help of Hitesh Vadsmiya was very timely, it helped us a lot.

Florida Grocery Exports

This app provides exactly what we need for our store, which is add to quote only. The support is the best I've seen from any app developer. Highly recommend.

Home Security Network - Ultion Retail Store

App is great and the support even better. Easy install, does everything I need it to do and after querying a couple of small layout issues these were corrected quickly

Fouche

Excellent app, does all it promises. Very helpful customer support, helped us with the integration and customization.

Carroll Original Wear

The app works as described and the customer service has been great! Very responsive and helped me get the add customized to my needs. Thank you!

PREASA

I had a custom theme that required additional configurations. Their support team was fast in helping me get everything working correctly. Great app and fantastic customer support!

New Pig India

This app was exactly what we were looking for! We needed to be able to hide the shopping cart button and it was great to be able to replace it with this quote feature! We ended up using this app on two of our country specific websites. I will definitely use on future sites.

Previous 1