C: Request Quote ‑ Hide Price

C: Request Quote ‑ Hide Price

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
March 9, 2021

Excellent customer service! I am impressed. Helps you to create great forms and hide the prices. Check out https://www.barrelrunenclosures.com

BarrelRunEnclosures
Time spent using app: About 1 month
February 10, 2021

Awesome, simple, and very useful app. We have also tested several quote request app but this is by far the best and easiest to use. And customer support is very responsive and fast. Thanks!

Triple A Health Venture
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 20, 2021

Smooth app :) The app works great for my store and both support and respons time is just awesome. Keep on the great work.

Miljøstein
Norway
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited November 8, 2020

I used this app to hide prices for products for which we're a manufacturer rep and we are not able to publish list price. The developers were helpful with getting the app to work with most of the other apps we've been using including Boost Product Filter and Search and Pre-Orderly. My only wish is to have more control over the appearance so that it matches our theme. Hitesh was very helpful.

RP Fedder Industrial
Time spent using app: 26 days
October 16, 2020

The application support team is great. they helped with the the integration of the app in our theme multiple times. thanks a lot for the support

Ganjacks
Estonia
Time spent using app: 11 months
September 10, 2020

I downloaded this app onto my store. After struggling to figure out how to enable it and get everything working properly, I reached out to the developers; Hitesh, who were extremely helpful and efficient.

Luxterior
Time spent using app: 3 days
September 9, 2020

Very straight forward to implement, but must of all the level of support is 1st class!
After tweaking the template, I had lost the add to quote button, Hitesh managed to fix it in no time at all.

Mas-Care B2B
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 11, 2020

Love this app and very easy to use. Developers of the app are easy to contact and very helpful in installing. Highly recommended!!

Queanbeyan Pro Shop
Time spent using app: 9 months
August 5, 2020

Huge thank you to Hitesh Vadsmiya and the team at capacitywebsolutions.com. This app is amazing and the support is even better!! thank you very much and highly recommend this app!!

Wynnum Pro Shop - Matthew King
Time spent using app: 10 months
August 4, 2020

Absolutely love this app - Big thanks to Hitesh Vadsmiya who did not hesitate to help me install into my theme. Highly recommended!!!

Lake Mac Golf