C: Request Quote ‑ Hide Price

Request Quotes, Hide Prices, Quotation Order, Get a Quote

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Luxterior

I downloaded this app onto my store. After struggling to figure out how to enable it and get everything working properly, I reached out to the developers; Hitesh, who were extremely helpful and efficient.

Mas-Care B2B

Time spent using app About 1 year

Very straight forward to implement, but must of all the level of support is 1st class!
After tweaking the template, I had lost the add to quote button, Hitesh managed to fix it in no time at all.

Queanbeyan Pro Shop

Location Australia

Love this app and very easy to use. Developers of the app are easy to contact and very helpful in installing. Highly recommended!!

Wynnum Pro Shop - Matthew King

Location Australia

Huge thank you to Hitesh Vadsmiya and the team at capacitywebsolutions.com. This app is amazing and the support is even better!! thank you very much and highly recommend this app!!

Lake Mac Golf

Location Australia

Absolutely love this app - Big thanks to Hitesh Vadsmiya who did not hesitate to help me install into my theme. Highly recommended!!!

The Golf Warehouse Australia

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Love this app!! Have been searching for type of app for weeks and finally found it, not only that have found great admin support.
Hitesh Vadsmiya has supported me all the way through the set up process and can't recommended enough. Thank you

HC | Store

Location Mexico

It is a very good application and the support and help of Hitesh Vadsmiya was very timely, it helped us a lot.

Florida Grocery Exports

This app provides exactly what we need for our store, which is add to quote only. The support is the best I've seen from any app developer. Highly recommend.

Home Security Network - Ultion Retail Store

App is great and the support even better. Easy install, does everything I need it to do and after querying a couple of small layout issues these were corrected quickly

Fouche

Location Chile

Excellent app, does all it promises. Very helpful customer support, helped us with the integration and customization.