Globo Request a Quote

Globo Request a Quote

by Globo

Allow customers to request a quote via the Shopify store.

The Mighty Pen

Support has been excellent. Needed help with instillation and an adjustment on my customer form, Emma and the team were quick to respond and the work was done promptly. Experience with the app itself has been good so far. Does what it says it does, and easy to use. Will be upgrading to the Pro plan to unlock more features.

The Source Shop

We needed a custom feature to be added to the app and the support team, specifically Helen, was very helpful. Upon receiving the order for the custom feature, the work was done extremely fast. Very happy with the support received. The support team has been very responsive and helpful. 5+ stars for this team!!

Pool Best Buy

I was having problems with coding, can't figure out how to do it. The support team are very helpful and help out me with the coding and solve the problem instantly.

The iCreate Original

After trying a few other apps, this app is by far the best! The app features are great and easy to use. The best part of having this app is the support they give you. I had an issue with my theme code liquid and snippet files because of another app similar to this one and the team at Globo assisted me all the way through it and they are friendly to talk to. They do genuinely care. Thank you Helen!!

Uiisii

This a great app to help our get wholesale customer quote. The Globo team is responsive and helpful - they help us customize some part make app works better. Thanks, Emma!

September 5, 2019

Helping you is our pleasure! Best wish for more sales ;)

Emma!

Leading Edge Custom Apparel

This app is awesome, it is a perfect option for anyone with a business that does a lot of custom products. I searched for months for find a product like this that is very flexible to fit my needs. Globo also does a lot of development tasks, great prices and they have absolutely amazing customer support. Globo is a great developer, I plan to use a lot more of their apps.

September 5, 2019

Thank you for supporting our app! Emma.

radfurniture.com

5 stars. Request-A-Quote works great out-of-the-box, and the Globo team was responsive and helpful - they ironed out the minor issues that we came across. Thanks Helen!

Sparks Lighting Supermarket

This app is a great way to provide customers with a quote for products that you can supply but maybe don't have in stock for immediate dispatch or for products that are customisable or made to order. Or when a customer just wants a personal quote perhaps for a larger quantity with a discount. I had some technical queries and the support from Helen was outstanding. Thanks!

b2b-ecommerce

Globo helps make my site a lot more flexible. Not just the app, but the team also is very helpful and responsive to problems.

Agencies Hub Tasmania

Works great making quotations and the support is great. I had a problem with some fields showing wrong info, so started a chat with them and within minutes the problem was fixed without needing to do any coding or setting at my end. Perfect.
The best of all, everything within Shopify Environment.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8