Globo Request a Quote

Globo Request a Quote

by Globo

Allow customers to request a quote via the Shopify store.

Brand it right Ltd

Helen and the team has been very helpful whenever I have had an issue. They respond in a timley manner. The app is very useful to our business :)

December 4, 2019

Thanks you so much for your review.
Helen - She's a tremendous asset to the team, and we're lucky to have her.

Bede Aero Southeast

Globo customer service is amazing to work with. They are responsive and always available. We are currently using 2 of the apps and are very happy. This organizes the quotes for us and gets the job done very simply. Its visual interface is simple and easy to figure out for the customer.

StateRestaurant

One o f the best apps I have used. I also reached out to Globo for some custom work and they have been great, fair pricing and very attentive. Work was done on time and performed as specified.

Jagsingh Australia

App is easy to use, functions well. The support team themselves are very efficient, very attentive, and quick to respond and solve issues. Very impressed!

Arbil Rail

Globo are literally the most attentive, concise and efficient app developer I've come across in 6x years of using Shopify! Our Quoting system is impeccable, they went above and beyond in helping us set up and i' m thoroughly looking forward in working with Globo - we're on the highest price plan and have been thrilled with all their efforts so far. Thank you Helen and team :)

cxa HR shop

Amazing support team with quick turnaround time and customer service, app in itself has great functionality.

November 8, 2019

Thank you so much for your words. Our support team is absolutely happy to hear what you wrote. 😍

Chairlines

I am SO impressed with the customer service and the flexibility this app. I was searching for something to integrate with BOLD Product Options and was having absolutely no luck.. BOLD told me my only option was to pay a custom development fee to make a quote function work with any of their products, but to my delight I stumbled across Globo Request a Quote who advertises that the app integrates with Product Options. They stand by that claim! I have had a couple issues with the integrations and Globo is quick to respond and able to revolve my issues with ease. I can not say enough good things about my experience. A huge thank you to Helen and the rest of the Globo team! 100% recommend.

DEBRICO

By far one of the best apli
Competitive customer service super fast (instant) and competent
I recomande

TonyS Online Brand Store

The assistance I received in uploading this app was first class.
There was a few features I was looking for from the app but currently they are not available so there are only 4 Stars.
However, I will update to 5 Stars once the app receives the updates.

EASE

This app enables customer to generate a quote, but with no total cost! I like that you can customise email template but am really looking forward to being able to give the customers a final price, with a vat breakdown if possible. I am told this is coming in the next 2 months. Overall good app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10