Globo Request a Quote

Globo Request a Quote

by Globo

Allow customers to request a quote via the Shopify store.

Numedex

A great, simple and easy to use app. Perfect for our business model. Plus the customer support and quick response times are excellent!

BigHaat.com

Thanks to Emma and the team, Very quick response and service. And accurate solutions for the needful.

Cotton + Paper GmbH

Quick response and the solution provides was spot on. Amazing app and what is most important the service and it is all there. Thanks to Helen who I have done work with. Thank you. Martin ( Cotton+Paper GmbH )

January 17, 2020

Thank you for your amazing review. 👍 Happy to help! 🥳 Helen

PYI Inc.

The app is very simple and easy to setup. Although it was missing some features that we wanted, Helen was able to implement these features quickly. Their customer support is excellent and I highly recommend this app.

Signs Everywhere USA

First off, the app is amazing. Simple, useful and effective. I think the only thing better than the app is the customer service. The team is super responsive and very helpful!

January 11, 2020

Thank you for your review!! happy to help! 🥳

Trash Cans Depot

The team is just awesome - very helpful and very responsive. Very happy with this product. I recommend this app for anyone looking to generate custom quotes for their customers!

January 8, 2020

Thank you for the great review! appreciate it.
Helen

QY Cable

Globo Request a Quote is a very useful tool for our B2B marketing especially the design of quote cart. Thanks much for Emma and her team's help for customizing the interface.

Brand it right Ltd

Helen and the team has been very helpful whenever I have had an issue. They respond in a timley manner. The app is very useful to our business :)

December 4, 2019

Thanks you so much for your review.
Helen - She's a tremendous asset to the team, and we're lucky to have her.

Bede Aero Southeast

Globo customer service is amazing to work with. They are responsive and always available. We are currently using 2 of the apps and are very happy. This organizes the quotes for us and gets the job done very simply. Its visual interface is simple and easy to figure out for the customer.

StateRestaurant

One o f the best apps I have used. I also reached out to Globo for some custom work and they have been great, fair pricing and very attentive. Work was done on time and performed as specified.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10