Globo Request a Quote

Globo Request a Quote

by Globo

Request a Quote, Convert a Quote to Order, Hide Price

Spector Athletics

excellent customer service, they integrated this app into my new theme and adjusted the position of the button on the product page as requested, very quick and efficient. Shout out to Helen who was my contact. Would highly recommend.

Benick Machineworks

I needed Globo Request a Quote to have one more small feature. The support team fulfilled my request in a timely fashion without charge. Thank you!

The Best in Italy

We used the app to create a Wish List for a Luxury Holiday Homes site. Does exactly what is required and the support is excellent (thank you Helen). Highly recommend the app and the Globo team. Give it a try.

WIESEMANN 1893

We've been using this app for a few months now and are very happy with it. It's customizable and easy to use.

idleWilde Printing Co.

This app functions very well by allowing you to remove the 'Add To Cart' and add a 'Get A Quote' button which takes you to a customizable form that looks clean. The support team is very responsive, I had some additional questions and needs and Helen was very quick to make any changes. Would highly recommend this app!!

Cubix Office

I enjoyed using the free version. When i encountered a problem with the admin email address, the support team responded to my feedback.

plumber-tools

I struggled to get the button to integrate onto the featured product, but I reached out to support, and they assisted me within a few hours. Really cool. Thanks folks

The Modern Workspace

I'm really hesitant about installing apps from Shopify's app store just because I have no idea what I'm getting into. With my business, shipping and delivery is a huge variable and because of this, my customers need to request a quote. This app has done exactly what I need it to do. Adds a button to your product page, creates a "quote history" page and a "request for quote" page, allows you to use the form builder to gather the necessary details on the "request for quote" page, and allows those quotes to be forwarded via email with all the details. Ran into one issue that I believe was related to the coding of my theme, brought it up and they fixed it in less than 24 hours. I also asked for an additional request which they completed in less than 12 hours. So far I'm happy with their team and will keep using Globo going forward.

brandwearnz

Fantastic app, fantastic team, the customer service is always really great and helpful. Thanks so much for all of your hard work.

Holburn Online

Good app with some really useful function additions and the support is fast and very good! Would recommend

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13