Globo Request a Quote

Globo Request a Quote

by Globo

Request a Quote, Convert a Quote to Order, Hide Price

Three Balls Red

Great support team. It's pretty much the best request a quote app for Shopify. We required a minor customisation and the team did it for us. Highly recommended.

Ayla NY

This app seems like it will meet our needs well. I would have liked more documentation of how features function, such as the Quote History page. But Customer Support has been quick to respond and fill that information gap. They're friendly too.

Portomar Shop

By far the best quote request app I found. Also, support is awesome, I needed some small custom changes and they where very helpful.

Panfood

So great And I like that. Gets the job done. Is easy to customise and awesome customer support. I recommend Globo Request a Quote

MACG

I needed a website to showcase my products and allow customer to request for a quote. This simple and affordable app was the perfect solution. It hid price everywhere, hid the 'add to cart' button, and hid the cart icon. When I needed any help, Emma at the Globo support team was very prompt and solved all my issues. I am so happy with my website!

Phillips' Floors DIY

So far, so good. Just installed it, and it's easy to work with, and does what I wanted it to do. Had a question about some editing I wanted to do, and they answered it right away.

hamrcoatings

BOF Sports

The application is really useful. It does almost everything I wanted it to do. Any code changes that I required were quickly completed by the team. They were an absolute pleasure to deal with and were helpful throughout the development of my store. Thanks

TMC Industries, Inc.

Customer support staff made requested changes immediately and was very easy to work with. Thanks for all your assistance!

fantasy eventengineering

Works really good for the purpose i need it for. Easy handling. Sometime it bugs not good for using safari but with google chrome it works perfectly.
Very quick and helpful support. Emma was very nice and so quick
Great app