Globo Request a Quote

Globo Request a Quote

by Globo

Request a Quote, Convert a Quote to Order, Hide Price

Wholesale Home

The best quote app that I found for a decent price. Does the basic functionality that is needed. They can definitely improve on speed and making the app feel more streamlined. The app tends to crash and it is hard to customize by yourself.

ElgeeIndustries

The app developers have been extremely helpful and responsive. We required some custom work and implementation to be done for our website. Some of the work included, adding the Request for Quote button into the product quick-view modal, including a pre-loader for the request-for-quote page so that the user doesn't see the liquid code before rendering the table. This app also worked great with custom fields that I had included in some of our products. They helped get the custom form field label names to come across to the request for quote page next to the option values. The team also helped with creating a responsive layout for the quote table so that it fit well on mobile devices and smaller screens. Overall, I would highly recommend these developers, I also use the Globo 100+ variants app, which integrates well with this app.

LUCK•E

Their support has been incredible! Very pleased with the app and how it works on our site. Keep it up guys!!

Mondello 1962

Good app with some really useful function additions and the support is fast and very good! Would recommend

Essential Tees

I was having an issue with the RFQ features showing up in my menu (ended up being my fault....nothing wrong with the app). When I reached out to support for help, they replied VERY quickly and expertly. My issue was resolved almost effortlessly.

MyVizuri

Support is great! Being new to shopify Emma helped me out by getting everything looking and working exactly how I wanted.

Rustic Decor

I installed the app to turn my website into a wholesale website. As I wanted to adjusted certain settings through the app, I got in touch with Support. Emma helped me and made sure every request was finalized. She was very helpful from the start. I would highly recommend the app.

Awethentic Gallery

This app is very good and the support team is superb. They solved my problem within an hour. The app is working flawlessly.
Cheers to the team!

Sanjay Kasliwal

The app is super helpful and the customer service is superlative!!! I would definitely recommend this app and Globo if you need a reliable partner to work on your Shopify website.

Simply Amish

Very happy with the dev team. They were able to make several adjustments for us in a very short time to make the app work for our specific needs.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18