Globo Request a Quote

Globo Request a Quote

by Globo

Allow customers to request a quote in Shopify store.

Tiss et Teint

This application is working great and support team is excellent! I have requested some extra features and they were developed in one day. I am using Shopify as an online catalogue and this app allows my customers to request prices in a super easy way and you can parameter communication to client and to your internal team when a quote is submit! Exactly what I needed!

Feel Good Invites

Excellent customer service. Would recommend. 5*

100 characters needed ...100 characters needed ...100 characters needed

Ultimate Leisure Shop

Yes it goodw ŕerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtrrrrrrrrrrtttrrttttttþŕrrrrdhgjhhjhmjkyhhibuctxkbogtd4fuguf5syviguv5vycy

Humboldt Sky

Just like many reviewers have said, Globo provides excellent support. They stayed on my issues stemming from a problematic theme (I think) till the bugs particular to my site was solved. I'm new to the the app but so far think I made the right choice. Will update my 4-star review once I've used it enough to be able to make a longer-term assessment.

Cleanroom Expert

Works as advertised, support very helpful to install.

Mycsupply

We decided to go with this app instead of the others because of the excellent reviews we kept reading about them. And to no surprise we experienced the same level of customer service as everyone else. We had requested a lot of design changes and some code changes and Nham was more than willing to do it, and in super quick turnaround time as well. Trust me, you will not be disappointed if you go with these guys. Do yourself the favour and just go with them, you won't regret it! Thank you Nham!!!

Airbrake Pneumatic Systems Knorr Wabco Haldex Genuine Reman

This app does what it says. On top of that Nham delivered and incredible support experience, did everything above and beyond our expectation, in minimum time. Highly recommended! https://airbrakemarket.com

Acds Online

The support team is amazing, I really enjoy using this app. This is the perfect app to generate rfq from our shopify website. 5 stars without hesitation !

Payworks1234

Easy implementation, does what it's supposed to do, support was helpful in adjusting a few details which we wanted to be changed.

Motion E Store

Excellent app. Excellent technical support.

Previous 1 3 4 5