Globo Request a Quote

Globo Request a Quote

by Globo

Allow customers to request a quote via the Shopify store.

Arctic River Company

Great app and fantastic support! They have helped me with different situations, with products with and without prices in the catalogue.

Polished Plaster Co

I struggled to get the app to work on my site and they assisted me within 10 minutes. Great customer service!

AGL

Perfect ... this APP solved an old problem of our shop because we have products with prices and others without !

I also appreciate the support provided by Emma ... in a short time resolved all the bugs

Alberta Gold Equipment

This app edited my page without my knowledge. It added pages, and I wouldn't have known. I just so happened to glance past my recent history and noticed something on there that I wasn't familiar with. They added request for quote to my page without asking my permission at all. If I wanted to add a form about quotes, I would have done so myself. TERRIBLE

April 9, 2019

Thank for your review.
I think there are misunderstanding here. Our app doesn't edit your page. We created 2 new pages when you install the app.
1. Request for quote
2. Quote history

Two pages are necessary for quote solution. It doesn't effect to your current store. If you uninstall the app, you could delete the pages easily.

About adding form: The app has form builder with drag&drop. I think you haven't yet discover the feature. It help you to create a quote form without coding skill. Please contact us if you need help to create your form.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks,
Helen

prinsa.mx

The app works great, my customers are more active in my webpage due is easily to them to add them to the quote. The support is awesome, they answer me right away and help with all of my questions and requests. Very satisfied we are at the company with them.

SmokeyZone

We use this app to receive quotes for our business with the US Forest Service and they are great at communicating with us and customer service is very supportive. They have done a great job!

Nassau Electrical

Great app and support team was excellent. we faced an issue after an app update from Globo so we contacted them and explained about the issue they fixed faster than as we expected.

Arkaios Fresh

Our website sells and brokers bulk food ingredients. Request a Quote is the prefect solution to allow customers to find every item they need and add them all to a quote. It has lots of options and will email the customer automatically confirming their quote request. Support has also been very good. We have done a fair amount of custom coding on our site and it has still integrated wonderfully. Any time we have had an issue its been fixed within 24 hours.

Insight Cordless Lighting

Great app, perfect for our needs! Helen was extremely helpful with assisting us with some custom requirements.

Excellent app and superb support!

Aurora Generators

This app is your best option for accepting a request for a quote from potential customers. We want to provide shipping quotes and other options on products.

At first, we had issues getting it working and found some bugs. It was frustrating getting support with the time zone difference between us. Globo did get it working. One problem remaining that they are working on and we expect it to be fixed is, if you edit an RFQ, you must refresh your browser for the changes to save correctly. Without doing so, if you resend an email to customer, it does not show your changes. Best to test it first and see how it behaves so you understand what the customer sees when you respond.

Thank you, Globo. Looking forward to seeing this app continue to improve.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7