Back in Stock Restock Alerts

Back in Stock Restock Alerts

by HulkApps.com

Out of Stock + Preorders + Klaviyo & Mailchimp + Email/SMS

Meaco (U.K.) Limited

This app covered nearly all the functions I required, and any minor customizations I needed were done by a quick, friendly, and very helpful support team.

Gentry Choice

Wonderful experience with the folks. Very responsive and quick attending to the matters as needed. App works like a charm, easy to integrate and setup. Couldn't be happier. Thank You!

July 23, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your continued success!

Prettyclick Cosmetics

I have been using this app for a week so far so good. I had to change my themes couple of times, and they were more than willing to help me any time. I love their customer service and app is working fine.This is a new app and i hope they will improve as time goes on. I have few other hulk apps, They are reasonable and works well.

July 13, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and for sharing with others in the Shopify ecosystem! We are proud to have you in our Hulk family!

The BIB Wine Company

The app works occasionally - but whenever we've had more than a handful of notifications it only sends a few before completely giving up. We've check our notifications settings and they should all have gone out. In the end we've had to send nearly 1000 emails ourselves, and weeks later have had nothing apart from 'all seems to be working at our end' from support. We do understand that we may have misunderstood the ramifications of the notification settings, however, we have asked about this and have also had no response and there is next to know documentation to go with the app.

When it works its great, but there is also very little flexibility in the system. For example, having emailed people manually when the app failed, we can now see no way to cancel or disable old notifications in waiting, which basically renders the whole app useless as we've had to set the inventory parameters unrealistically high in order to prevent the emails from being arbitrarily triggered and our customers receiving extra emails.

We're going to stick with it for a little while longer to see if we can battle through, but with no change will have to move to something coded better, with more flexibility and better support.

Helenskinz

I installed this on Helenskinz Vape Shop NZ and it was a breeze to install, very good customization and simple to complete. If you want to move your button it's not difficult to move it in your Liquid pages. I think it's the Best App I have ever installed on our website/shop, I am looking forward to stock arriving now because a lot of it will be sold very quickly when added to the inventory because many people have already used the buttons on a few different pages and all of them are going to be notified the moment it is in stock. It looks cool, it's just the best feature you could add to your shop. I highly recommend it. Check it out it's well worth the time. Best Shopify App I have ever seen, I would miss it if I didn't have it in a big way! Support is good, had an issue, they fixed it and it all works!

June 15, 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, and it's great to hear that the app is working well for you :)

hkmedicalstore.com

They were able to fix and make the app work as expected. The only issue was not compatible with a WhatsApp app, so I change it to another WhatsApp app and it worked fine. SMS messages not working in HK. Thanks for your Support.

May 27, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review and for sharing your feedback. We've flagged this as an improvement request to our Product Team. We can't say if/when this feature might be made available at the moment. If our product team decides to implement this, we'll get in touch!
Let me know if I can help with anything else.

J A M E S | S M I T H

This app is exactly what we were looking for! Customer service team has an epic response time and has helped me with all my queries. Overall great app and service!

May 21, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Gamer's Dream

I have installed the app and settings are easy to understand. Somehow the button didn't appear in product pages and I couldn't do it myself (I don't have much knowledge about coding so it's not a surprise) I contacted the developers of the app and they quickly handled the problem. It is working good and I am already gathering information about the demand for out of stock products.
Note: I have a mailchimp account but even though I didn't connect it to this app, I have received e-mail notification in my test.

May 4, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance! We are always standing by to help!

pi3g

Update 24.4.2020:
not recommended for two reasons:
1) they require you to have mailchimp or the other provider in order to actually send the emails - otherwise nothing will happen. I feel that that has not been communicated properly in the product description

2) this is the main reason I am giving a two star review: this app broke my page (due to including jQuery in a weird way). Generally, this is a big weakness of Shopify IMHO - the apps are not really aware of each other and just include jQuery 1000s of times; however this one BROKE the other jQuery inclusions, and I was not able to fix it

On the plus side, the support was quick to answer and clarify about Mailchimp.

I do not recommend this app anymore.

I looked for Notification Apps, and this one made a good impression (mainly because there were no scary reviews of notifications being sent out on accident). It has a dashboard with tracking, showing me which items customers are interested in (which was my goal).

I had to manually install it (modify the theme to add the button) - unfortunately onboarding is not well done when you run the app the first time, it is a bit confusing, the online help was not really helpful when the button did not show up - the code which needs to be added is (just beneath your add to cart button).
This information, fortunately, was present on the configuration screen.

I feel that the text entry fields for configuration of the templates are too small to be convenient - this is possibly something the developer could work on.

The sample notification is sent with an e-mail address "name" which I set, but the actual address is an e-mail owned by the developers. I am not sure what will happen with real notifications, but this is also something I did not expect.

Finally, I am happy with the pricing of this app.

April 13, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for providing us inputs. We care deeply for our merchants and we would love to make improvements in our app to make your experience even better next time. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

Have a beautiful day!

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Jiggy Puzzles

This app is great, especially for the price. Others serving this function are surprisingly expensive, but this one offers much more bang for your buck and is pretty quick to set up. Their support responds extremely quickly and is patient and happy to help, which is a huge game changer, especially in this world.

The app is easy enough to use, but the interface could be more user friendly. Navigating isn't very intuitive when setting up, but it's easy enough to figure out if you're fluent in Internet. I know this is a pretty new app from this team, so the finer details will be smoothed out in time. I look forward to future releases that add in more admin tools + clean up the UI/UX a bit.

We tried to use a different free app for our waitlists first, but couldn't get the button to appear without refreshing. I had the same issue with this one, but eventually figured out that it was because I had a setting in my theme enabling 'quick shop' which triggers a popup instead of the actual product page. Took me about a week to figure out, tried all sorts of coded solutions to no avail, only to find that setting buried so just wanted to mention in case anyone else is experiencing the same thing. Caused quite a headache.

Great work guys, thanks for being awesome!

April 2, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We definitely gain a lot of insight from the feedback merchants leave on our reviews page. So thank you for your inputs.

We appreciate the kind words about our products and support. :-)

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any other assistance! We are always standing by to help.

Have a beautiful day! Stay safe!

Previous 1