Back in Stock Restock Alerts

Restock, Back in Stock | Out Stock Alerts | Stock notification

$9.90/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Shopify Back in Stock Restock Alerts App by HulkApps

Frenezy Editions

Great app. Works fine. Very handy when you need to automaticaly warn customers about product availability.
And great customer support.

Hi,

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback. We are truly glad our Customer Experience team was of help to you.

Should you need any other assistance, please do reach out at any time.

Have a lovely day! :)

LIÉ STUDIO

Great app! Nice and clean UI, that makes it easy for us, to offer our customers notifications. And great support :)

May 31, 2022

Hello there!

Thank you for your feedback!

We at HulkApps value each and every one of our customers and the feedback they provide us, which enables us to improve on a daily basis. Your review is highly appreciated since it is essential in creating our brand.

Should you need any assistance from us in the future, feel free to let us know!

Sabon Singapore

The app has the functions that we are looking for. They were able to change the coding to meet our requirement.
The admin panel is slow and sometimes difficult to use, so it would be better if they could improve the usability of the admin panel.

Hi,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We do appreciate you pointing out that the admin panel has been slow for you. We are always so grateful for your feedback and we are working on improving the performance of our app, including the Admin panel.

Should you need any assistance from our end, please feel free to reach out to us at any time.

Thank you! :)

Jigsaw Records

This app kind of does what it's supposed to - just not very well. It's buggy as hell and just as frustrating. After I finally made all the adjustments I wanted, it reset itself somehow and is now pretty much useless to me. What a waste of time and money...

November 11, 2021

I’m so sorry. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. Your review is very concerning to us. We would appreciate if you would contact our customer support team by responding to the latest ticket.

Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

Heirloom

This app falls short and has bugs. The support team have been useless (two weeks with no solutions).
First bug, the EMAIL WHEN AVAILABLE button will show on variants that are in stock (which is confusing).
Second bug, logo image keeps dropping from the email template.

The Infamous Mobb Deep

Easy to use and install. Integrates to match store's theme. Developer was responsive and very helpful with an advanced customization request and an inventory error. Recommended!

May 31, 2022

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're happy with our customer support! We definitely pride ourselves on offering top-notch customer support, so if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us!

REVETHELABEL

Incredibly unintuitive app, difficult to navigate and impossible to get any kind of support. I downloaded this app for one purpose; to notify my customers when the size they require for a certain product is back in stock. I have had the app for 2 weeks now and still have not had success. The company are extremely unhelpful and it is almost impossible to speak with a human being! Awful experience.

Kids Ride On Toys

I installed this app 12mths ago and had the support guys tweak the button for me, which they were happy to do. I also had one or two minor issues with the email display via Outlook, which they helped iron out. After tweaking their app for me, I promptly forgot to activate it :-(

There's been a lot of changes to my store since then. This week I contacted the team again, and asked them if they could re-tweak their button for me so that it looked more organic in my theme. At this point I offered to pay for their services. Amit not only responded to my email, but organised his developer to jump onto the task and they did it for free.

A shout-out to Amit personally. Your app is good, but your customer service is excellent. Thank you so much for your assistance and help. I know that if there is any type of issue with your App you will personally jump in and work to resolve it. It's that type of support that makes this App a 'must-have' for any shopify store.

September 16, 2020

This review made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Amit will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.

We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Have a beautiful day!

Halo USA

Really well done! Ready to use out of the box. But, there are tons of options - so be sure to spend some time reading through each screen before you launch. Support is both responsive and helpful if you need them.

September 10, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Restock Notifier app! We love the simple, yet elegant features of this app, and are glad you've been utilizing it. :-)

You can always reach out to our support team - they're willing to help however they can! They are capable enough to do minor style changes - if you have anything in mind :-)

Meaco (U.K.) Limited

This app covered nearly all the functions I required, and any minor customizations I needed were done by a quick, friendly, and very helpful support team.

Hi,

Thank you so much for finding our app useful and user-friendly. We appreciate you sharing your great experience with our future merchants.

Let us know should you need any help from our end, please.

Thank you and have a lovely day!

Previous 1