Back in Stock Restock Alerts

Back in Stock Restock Alerts

by HulkApps.com

Out of Stock + Preorders + Klaviyo & Mailchimp + Email/SMS

Kids Ride On Toys

I installed this app 12mths ago and had the support guys tweak the button for me, which they were happy to do. I also had one or two minor issues with the email display via Outlook, which they helped iron out. After tweaking their app for me, I promptly forgot to activate it :-(

There's been a lot of changes to my store since then. This week I contacted the team again, and asked them if they could re-tweak their button for me so that it looked more organic in my theme. At this point I offered to pay for their services. Amit not only responded to my email, but organised his developer to jump onto the task and they did it for free.

A shout-out to Amit personally. Your app is good, but your customer service is excellent. Thank you so much for your assistance and help. I know that if there is any type of issue with your App you will personally jump in and work to resolve it. It's that type of support that makes this App a 'must-have' for any shopify store.

September 16, 2020

This review made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Amit will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.

We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Have a beautiful day!

Halo USA

Really well done! Ready to use out of the box. But, there are tons of options - so be sure to spend some time reading through each screen before you launch. Support is both responsive and helpful if you need them.

September 10, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Restock Notifier app! We love the simple, yet elegant features of this app, and are glad you've been utilizing it. :-)

You can always reach out to our support team - they're willing to help however they can! They are capable enough to do minor style changes - if you have anything in mind :-)

Meaco (U.K.) Limited

This app covered nearly all the functions I required, and any minor customizations I needed were done by a quick, friendly, and very helpful support team.

Gentry Choice

Wonderful experience with the folks. Very responsive and quick attending to the matters as needed. App works like a charm, easy to integrate and setup. Couldn't be happier. Thank You!

July 23, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your continued success!

Prettyclick Cosmetics

I have been using this app for a week so far so good. I had to change my themes couple of times, and they were more than willing to help me any time. I love their customer service and app is working fine.This is a new app and i hope they will improve as time goes on. I have few other hulk apps, They are reasonable and works well.

July 13, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and for sharing with others in the Shopify ecosystem! We are proud to have you in our Hulk family!

The BIB Wine Company

The app works occasionally - but whenever we've had more than a handful of notifications it only sends a few before completely giving up. We've check our notifications settings and they should all have gone out. In the end we've had to send nearly 1000 emails ourselves, and weeks later have had nothing apart from 'all seems to be working at our end' from support. We do understand that we may have misunderstood the ramifications of the notification settings, however, we have asked about this and have also had no response and there is next to know documentation to go with the app.

When it works its great, but there is also very little flexibility in the system. For example, having emailed people manually when the app failed, we can now see no way to cancel or disable old notifications in waiting, which basically renders the whole app useless as we've had to set the inventory parameters unrealistically high in order to prevent the emails from being arbitrarily triggered and our customers receiving extra emails.

We're going to stick with it for a little while longer to see if we can battle through, but with no change will have to move to something coded better, with more flexibility and better support.

Helenskinz

I installed this on Helenskinz Vape Shop NZ and it was a breeze to install, very good customization and simple to complete. If you want to move your button it's not difficult to move it in your Liquid pages. I think it's the Best App I have ever installed on our website/shop, I am looking forward to stock arriving now because a lot of it will be sold very quickly when added to the inventory because many people have already used the buttons on a few different pages and all of them are going to be notified the moment it is in stock. It looks cool, it's just the best feature you could add to your shop. I highly recommend it. Check it out it's well worth the time. Best Shopify App I have ever seen, I would miss it if I didn't have it in a big way! Support is good, had an issue, they fixed it and it all works!

June 15, 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, and it's great to hear that the app is working well for you :)

hkmedicalstore.com

They were able to fix and make the app work as expected. The only issue was not compatible with a WhatsApp app, so I change it to another WhatsApp app and it worked fine. SMS messages not working in HK. Thanks for your Support.

May 27, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review and for sharing your feedback. We've flagged this as an improvement request to our Product Team. We can't say if/when this feature might be made available at the moment. If our product team decides to implement this, we'll get in touch!
Let me know if I can help with anything else.

J A M E S | S M I T H

This app is exactly what we were looking for! Customer service team has an epic response time and has helped me with all my queries. Overall great app and service!

May 21, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Gamer's Dream

I have installed the app and settings are easy to understand. Somehow the button didn't appear in product pages and I couldn't do it myself (I don't have much knowledge about coding so it's not a surprise) I contacted the developers of the app and they quickly handled the problem. It is working good and I am already gathering information about the demand for out of stock products.
Note: I have a mailchimp account but even though I didn't connect it to this app, I have received e-mail notification in my test.

May 4, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance! We are always standing by to help!

Previous 1