Back In Stock Alerts Email+SMS

Back In Stock Alerts Email+SMS

by HulkApps.com

Out of Stock + Preorders + Klaviyo & Mailchimp Integrations

hkmedicalstore.com

They were able to fix and make the app work as expected. The only issue was not compatible with a WhatsApp app, so I change it to another WhatsApp app and it worked fine. SMS messages not working in HK. Thanks for your Support.

May 27, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review and for sharing your feedback. We've flagged this as an improvement request to our Product Team. We can't say if/when this feature might be made available at the moment. If our product team decides to implement this, we'll get in touch!
Let me know if I can help with anything else.

J A M E S | S M I T H

This app is exactly what we were looking for! Customer service team has an epic response time and has helped me with all my queries. Overall great app and service!

May 21, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Gamer's Dream

I have installed the app and settings are easy to understand. Somehow the button didn't appear in product pages and I couldn't do it myself (I don't have much knowledge about coding so it's not a surprise) I contacted the developers of the app and they quickly handled the problem. It is working good and I am already gathering information about the demand for out of stock products.
Note: I have a mailchimp account but even though I didn't connect it to this app, I have received e-mail notification in my test.

May 4, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance! We are always standing by to help!

pi3g

Update 24.4.2020:
not recommended for two reasons:
1) they require you to have mailchimp or the other provider in order to actually send the emails - otherwise nothing will happen. I feel that that has not been communicated properly in the product description

2) this is the main reason I am giving a two star review: this app broke my page (due to including jQuery in a weird way). Generally, this is a big weakness of Shopify IMHO - the apps are not really aware of each other and just include jQuery 1000s of times; however this one BROKE the other jQuery inclusions, and I was not able to fix it

On the plus side, the support was quick to answer and clarify about Mailchimp.

I do not recommend this app anymore.

I looked for Notification Apps, and this one made a good impression (mainly because there were no scary reviews of notifications being sent out on accident). It has a dashboard with tracking, showing me which items customers are interested in (which was my goal).

I had to manually install it (modify the theme to add the button) - unfortunately onboarding is not well done when you run the app the first time, it is a bit confusing, the online help was not really helpful when the button did not show up - the code which needs to be added is (just beneath your add to cart button).
This information, fortunately, was present on the configuration screen.

I feel that the text entry fields for configuration of the templates are too small to be convenient - this is possibly something the developer could work on.

The sample notification is sent with an e-mail address "name" which I set, but the actual address is an e-mail owned by the developers. I am not sure what will happen with real notifications, but this is also something I did not expect.

Finally, I am happy with the pricing of this app.

April 13, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for providing us inputs. We care deeply for our merchants and we would love to make improvements in our app to make your experience even better next time. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

Have a beautiful day!

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Jiggy Puzzles

This app is great, especially for the price. Others serving this function are surprisingly expensive, but this one offers much more bang for your buck and is pretty quick to set up. Their support responds extremely quickly and is patient and happy to help, which is a huge game changer, especially in this world.

The app is easy enough to use, but the interface could be more user friendly. Navigating isn't very intuitive when setting up, but it's easy enough to figure out if you're fluent in Internet. I know this is a pretty new app from this team, so the finer details will be smoothed out in time. I look forward to future releases that add in more admin tools + clean up the UI/UX a bit.

We tried to use a different free app for our waitlists first, but couldn't get the button to appear without refreshing. I had the same issue with this one, but eventually figured out that it was because I had a setting in my theme enabling 'quick shop' which triggers a popup instead of the actual product page. Took me about a week to figure out, tried all sorts of coded solutions to no avail, only to find that setting buried so just wanted to mention in case anyone else is experiencing the same thing. Caused quite a headache.

Great work guys, thanks for being awesome!

April 2, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We definitely gain a lot of insight from the feedback merchants leave on our reviews page. So thank you for your inputs.

We appreciate the kind words about our products and support. :-)

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any other assistance! We are always standing by to help.

Have a beautiful day! Stay safe!

Helenskinz

I installed this on Helenskinz Vape Shop NZ and it was a breeze to install, very good customization and simple to complete. If you want to move your button it's not difficult to move it in your Liquid pages. I think it's the Best App I have ever installed on our website/shop, I am looking forward to stock arriving now because a lot of it will be sold very quickly when added to the inventory because many people have already used the buttons on a few different pages and all of them are going to be notified the moment it is in stock. It looks cool, it's just the best feature you could add to your shop. To view our button you have to find an out of stock item, currently there's a couple to view, here's a page to see my Button, customized to Blue. Here: >> https://www.helenskinz.co.nz/collections/vaporizer-accessories/products/nogoo-wax-containers-5-pack I have no affiliation to the App maker but I am happy to say once again, this is the best App I have installed, I highly recommend it. Check it out it's well worth the time. I wish I had this App years ago! I give it 9/10 easy!!! I have been building web shops for over 12 years and this one really caught my eye. The App maker has been in touch too to ensure everything is A OK! I didn't need any help at all, too cool :-) Thanks HulkApps.com, well done!

March 16, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review, and for allowing others to see how it looks by linking your website. :-)

We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Have a beautiful day!

Bsai Seguridad y Controles

It has everything I was looking for !, the application allows you to customize the notification email as well as the SMS in a quick and easy way, notifications arrive to my clients without delay and the application allows me to review reports from all clients subscribed to notifications . Before I had an application that notified by PUSH but it didn't work well and
I did not notify my clients when an product was available again, with this application I know that my clients will be notified so that I do not lose sales. The technical support service is outstanding and friendly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

¡Tiene todo lo que buscaba!, la aplicación permite personalizar el correo de notificación al igual que el SMS de una manera rápida y fácil, las notificaciones llegan a mis clientes sin demora y la aplicación me permite revisar informes de todos los clientes suscritos a notificaciones. Antes tenia una aplicación que notificaba por PUSH pero no funcionaba bien y
a mis clientes no les notificaba cuando un articulo estaba disponible nuevamente, con esta aplicación se que mis clientes estarán notificados haciendo que no pierda ventas. El servicio de soporte técnico es sobresaliente y amable.