Reveal: Customer Data Platform

Reveal: Customer Data Platform

by Omniconvert SRL

Drive meaningful change

Exotic Flora

We have got a great insight into our business using this app. And the team also supported us in a great way by creating a presentation with our data and helped us understand the app. Thank you, team.

Goodmylk Co.

This app and customer service are top shelf. A really powerful tool to better understand customer behavior, LTV, and to strategize for an improved customer experience and increased retention.

ÈSSE Water

Amazing analytics for any Shopify store. The ability to see this data in neatly organized dashboards and understand the customer is extremely valuable. The customer service is A+ and I highly recommend.

The Artment - Home Decor Shop Online

The customer support team is really helpful, while giving a product tour they made sure that I understand everything in detail.

BraaiBaas

I used the app to help me better understand my store & my customers interactions with my store. Really insightful & the level of depth it goes into to help you as a store owner to understand your potential & existing customers better is absolutely mind blowing & actually worth it.

Club Loofah

This app really give me a better understanding of our data and our customer habits, something that others were failing to do. Make sure you take advantage of their onboarding walkthrough, it was excellent and detailed. Gave me much more confidence in using the app and understanding the data points.

The Turmeric Co.

The customer service was fantastic. I spoke at length for an hour about the platform and we are looking forward to the integration going live!

NxTSTOP Apparel

We were just starting the journey to segment our customers and begin specializing our engagement via email marketing, so it was key to get a powerful tool to accelerate our approach. The RFM data mapping allows us to immediately see where our customers fall and identify our biggest areas for improvement. Their team can help you with setup to get going, which we found key to get familiar with the mappings. Integration with Klaviyo means we could immediately then take the segmentation and action it - many more dimensions to segment vs klaviyo native options. Looking forward to all the other components under the surface - like cohort analysis - to see how groups customers perform over time. You should explore to take full advantage of the all the data.

TruBrain

We looked into this for help with customer segmentation for our email list, however this app offers so much more! It will help with data analytics, LTV, cohort visualization, and much more. We might even use this to replace our analytics tool. Also, their support is amazing - Teodor walked us through an hour long on-boarding and explained all of our data. Love it!

Curling

A very powerful tool to segment clients via RFM method and analyse deeply all ecommerce datas. Highly recommended for marketing managers.