Reveal: Customer Data Platform

by Omniconvert SRL

Drive meaningful change

Ross & Snow

Highly recommended!
If you're looking for a better way to get a deeper dive into your store data including your customers, their segments, revenue channels, cohorts, and many other data, this is a wonderful app to do that. Teodor and the team developed a very comprehensive app that does it for you. You can book a demo with them to get a better understanding of the features and inside out of the app. Highly recommended!

Laumière Gourmet Fruits

Great app and an even better team. Teodor and his team have done an exceptional job by creating an app that shows data in such a clear and conscience manner. Highly recommend for anyone who is looking at making key decisions based on data!

Ojala Threads

I selected this app because a grant I was applying to requested my customer lifetime value. We are so small that I had no idea what to do to get that number, I Googled a formula and decided not to commit suicide through math.

I headed to the Shopify app store and search for customer lifetime value. Reveal was.... revealed!

Within the same night I had my answer!

Soon after I got an email asking if I wanted to schedule a tutorial. After looking at the dashboard and having no idea what any of it meant I figured I should. Teodor walked me through the app dashboard, gave me easy examples to understand the data, and provided tips as to how the data could inform our ad spending and marketing methods.

To say my mind was blown is an understatement. I feel so empowered! which is a new feeling because lord knows being a solopreneur usually makes one feel like an idiot.

Java Bean Plus

We just completed our product tour with Teodor and have already gained tremendous insight into our customer base. I've been looking for an app with this type of deep data capabilities for years. We look forward to using the data and analysis generated by this app to transform our marketing and pricing strategies and hopefully drive a meaningful increase in sales in the short-term. I will be sure to update this as we continue our work with Reveal in the coming weeks/months

Cocay Bath & Body

Excellent app, I have very important information in a very clear and easy to understand way. Very helpful to improve my e-mail campaigns and marketing strategy. Excellent customer follow up. Thank you for the overview session.

Batranu Sas

In installed this app a couple of weeks agot. I like it because it provides me with some hard facts and information about my customers. I am a beginner in ecommerce, so it helps me to have a straight-forward way to segment my customers.

Gynoveda

We just installed this app and on-boarding process is simply awesome. Reveal team including founder of Omniconvert is personally involved in post installation process. We'll rate it a 4 on 5 as we still to fully reap benefits of this tool. This is definitely a great app if you're looking to expand your repeat purchases and customer life time value.

App so far seems to be bug-free and safe to install.

Look forward to revising this rating once we've experienced full potential

Heineken BLADE webshop

We use this app with Shopify and Klaviyo to get a better understanding of our customer and various customer groups. The app integrated very nice with Shopify and Klaviyo. The onboarding is also top notch! Highly recommended.

Best Nest Wellness

I am new to the app but Reveal appears to aggregate a wealth of useful data to better understand your customer lifetime value and segment your customers from least to most loyal. This should allow you to double-down on efforts to find new customers who match your most loyal ones and to fix holes in your customer experience to improve retention. The founders of Omniconvert have a wealth of experience and insight, as well as a suite of products that appear to work together to improve messaging and customer experience from a data-driven perspective.

MUD\WTR

Reveal uses as really innovative model to help you slice through your data to better understand your customers and where the opportunities lie to invest in the most impactful places. And the team is incredibly smart and helpful!