Reveal: Customer Data Platform

Increase Customer Lifetime Value: Claim your FREE data audit!

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

LYFE Fuel

The team was very helpful with getting the platform setup and explaining the many data points that it tracks. Tons of insightful data that can be used to help us make better marketing and business decisions.

PureChimp

Time spent using app About 2 months

Lot's of useful data that can be used to help improve retention rates and improve customer lifetime values.

Ullo

I rarely write app reviews but Reveal RFM is a definite 5-star app. Having sold on Shopify for the past 5 years, Reveal is one of the first apps that really allows us to see all of our customers from our start to today. It easily segments them based on RFM (Recency, Frequency, Monetary Value) which allows us to target specific customer segments with tailored outreach/campaigns/content that fits their purchasing behavior. Incredibly helpful if you need to balance your efforts with new customers and returning customers - a must have app.

PDPAOLA

Location Spain

Highly recommended!

All the data included is really useful to understand your segments and take action. The RFM analysis is clear and easy to understand, on top of that the integration works perfectly and fast.

It's been a game changer to our company.

livebooks.gr

Location Greece
Time spent using app Over 1 year

If you are into E-commerce and not conducting RFM analysis regularly, you are probably losing money and have no clue about it. Reveal is the solution that will take care of the analysis down to providing all the information for acting upon. Note that we were doing this analysis on our own, time to deliver, errors in the process and limited capacity to go through the results in detail we were considering stop doing at all. Luckily we discovered Reveal and it was like adding two analysts in our team. Twice as much lucky as we found out we were losing good business due to an easily solvable problem. ROI life/death. How much is that?

Ross & Snow

Highly recommended!
If you're looking for a better way to get a deeper dive into your store data including your customers, their segments, revenue channels, cohorts, and many other data, this is a wonderful app to do that. Teodor and the team developed a very comprehensive app that does it for you. You can book a demo with them to get a better understanding of the features and inside out of the app. Highly recommended!

Laumière Gourmet Fruits

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app and an even better team. Teodor and his team have done an exceptional job by creating an app that shows data in such a clear and conscience manner. Highly recommend for anyone who is looking at making key decisions based on data!

Ojala Threads

I selected this app because a grant I was applying to requested my customer lifetime value. We are so small that I had no idea what to do to get that number, I Googled a formula and decided not to commit suicide through math.

I headed to the Shopify app store and search for customer lifetime value. Reveal was.... revealed!

Within the same night I had my answer!

Soon after I got an email asking if I wanted to schedule a tutorial. After looking at the dashboard and having no idea what any of it meant I figured I should. Teodor walked me through the app dashboard, gave me easy examples to understand the data, and provided tips as to how the data could inform our ad spending and marketing methods.

To say my mind was blown is an understatement. I feel so empowered! which is a new feeling because lord knows being a solopreneur usually makes one feel like an idiot.

Java Bean Plus

Time spent using app About 2 months

We just completed our product tour with Teodor and have already gained tremendous insight into our customer base. I've been looking for an app with this type of deep data capabilities for years. We look forward to using the data and analysis generated by this app to transform our marketing and pricing strategies and hopefully drive a meaningful increase in sales in the short-term. I will be sure to update this as we continue our work with Reveal in the coming weeks/months

Cocay Bath & Body

Location Mexico

Excellent app, I have very important information in a very clear and easy to understand way. Very helpful to improve my e-mail campaigns and marketing strategy. Excellent customer follow up. Thank you for the overview session.