Reveal: Customer Data & NPS

Reveal: Customer Data & NPS

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
September 3, 2020

In installed this app a couple of weeks agot. I like it because it provides me with some hard facts and information about my customers. I am a beginner in ecommerce, so it helps me to have a straight-forward way to segment my customers.

Batranu Sas
Romania
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 14, 2020

We just installed this app and on-boarding process is simply awesome. Reveal team including founder of Omniconvert is personally involved in post installation process. We'll rate it a 4 on 5 as we still to fully reap benefits of this tool. This is definitely a great app if you're looking to expand your repeat purchases and customer life time value.

App so far seems to be bug-free and safe to install.

Look forward to revising this rating once we've experienced full potential

Gynoveda
India
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited July 14, 2020

We use this app with Shopify and Klaviyo to get a better understanding of our customer and various customer groups. The app integrated very nice with Shopify and Klaviyo. The onboarding is also top notch! Highly recommended.

Heineken BLADE webshop
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 13, 2020

I am new to the app but Reveal appears to aggregate a wealth of useful data to better understand your customer lifetime value and segment your customers from least to most loyal. This should allow you to double-down on efforts to find new customers who match your most loyal ones and to fix holes in your customer experience to improve retention. The founders of Omniconvert have a wealth of experience and insight, as well as a suite of products that appear to work together to improve messaging and customer experience from a data-driven perspective.

Best Nest Wellness
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 13, 2020

Reveal uses as really innovative model to help you slice through your data to better understand your customers and where the opportunities lie to invest in the most impactful places. And the team is incredibly smart and helpful!

MUD\WTR
July 13, 2020

Reveal is amazing! We've been looking for a decent solution to help us with Customer Retention and came across Reveal. It provides a data driven and easy to setup way to do retention. The product is outstanding and the team is top notch!

Poundit
Philippines
July 8, 2020

Reveal is an amazing app. The consumer insights are really valuable and it's information that would take me hours to pull from many different sources in one single dashboard! I highly recommend it!

Veestro
Time spent using app: 8 months
July 8, 2020

Amazing app! So many valuable customer insights, and an incredibly supportive team. No one other app I've tried gives you both granular and high level customer insights.

Breazy
Time spent using app: 5 months
July 1, 2020

This will saves hours per month on constructing customer insight models and that's before the potential returns from focusing on the right customers, tackling products/brands that are pulling down NPS and such like. What cracks it though, is the passion with which the omniconvert team are clearly bringing to the table - they're all in! The next six months should be fun and rewarding!

Wolvestuff
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 26, 2020

This app is really exciting! The ability to segment your customers based on lifetime purchasing history and behavior is really useful. Additionally you not only have top level segments (ex. brand lover or Ex-lover) but you also have sub-segments that you can change and prioritize. This apps data is helping us segment and target via Klaviyo emails to re-engage purchases. Try it out!

Skratch Labs