Reviews Importify | Q & A

Reviews Importify | Q & A

by Vishal Garg

Import reviews from amazon, etsy, aliexpress and other stores

Avanchy Sustainable Baby Dishware

The overwhelmingly positive feedback and referrals I've received to use this app, were not exaggerating. This is simply a little gem of an app. Superfast load speeds, great support to position it exactly where I wanted it, making it feel like a custom fit app.
Simply splendid.
Thank you, Vishal.

American Pillowcase

Vishal was super helpful in installing this app and fixing a couple of issues so the app would work as intended. I am very satisfied with it and highly recommend it.

Hero Travel Supply

So far the app is working well and as described. Vishal offers amazing customer service. Highly recommended.

Ella Freda Organics

What an amazing app! So easy to install with Vishal's help. He responded promptly with images and clear instructions. I was so excited to see all my Amazon reviews synched with my Shopify store with excellent display. I set this up a few hours before sending traffic to my shop so perfectly timed.

Grand Fusion Housewares, Inc

The app is great. It syncs all my Amazon listings to our Shopify page. The cost for the basic plan is very reasonable and the customer service by Vishal is amazing. He is super responsive. I highly recommend this.

Lashy Doll

Wow! The customer support from Vishal is amazing and memorable! Thanks for the amazing apps and now my reviews are shown perfectly on my page!

nerdytec

Very great app and we got amazing support from the founder. I highly recommend it as it will boost your shop.

Brewing America

As a Amazon Seller, we know that reviews are critical and have a direct effect on sales no matter what platform you sell on. I was pleasantly surprised to find this app in the Shopify app store but because we have a custom template, we asked and received quick assistance from tech support (Vishal). He was quick and efficient in custom installing the app and it looks AMAZING! We will be a regular customer for these guys and I highly recommend this app for carrying over your Amazon reviews for the products you sell on Amazon. Thanks again!

Celebrate Gifts

This app provides a significant boost to your shopify reviews, and the ability to import and remove selected reviews is invaluable. Vishal's support in setting this up was very much appreciated and he went above and beyond to assist us. I would definitely recommend this app.

LUVV Labs

The support is absolutely super! had a problem and they fixed it on higer priority, I absolutely recommend it!!