Reviews Importify | Q & A

Reviews Importify | Q & A

by Vishal Garg

Import reviews from amazon, etsy, aliexpress and other stores

UrBestSelf

Exactly what we needed! This app is amazing to profit from the reviews you already collected on amazon. Simply connect each product in your shop with the ASIN and you are good to go. Also, you can import older reviews collected from former apps and allow customers to add their reviews via your shop, as well. It's kind of all in one.

On top of that, the support is super fast, helpful and ambitious.

Pomelo Best

Great APP and customer support, the reviews I imported from my Amazon store have some display problems at first, but the developer helps me to fix it very quickly, thanks!

NJ Commerce

Great app, it shows product reviews from Amazon on your website. Product reviews are shown below the product title and full reviews are shown at the product page. If you have any problems, customer support is very helpful.

Lonolife V2

Great app! Works well and Vishal's support is prompt and amazing. Would love to see this app grow!

Integrity Chef

Solid customer support, Vishal is great!

Fomi Care

Great app and excellent customer service! Thank you!

Steenshoney

The App is great and the support from Vishal is AWESOME

Super fast to install and get up and running. I reached out to Vishal for some advice as the format was not quite what I was after and he just logged in and tweaked things for me

Really impressed with the level of service and love how I can bring through all my Amazon reviews instantly

Great job thanks, Vishal!

Beachcoco

This is very useful app. And it works great! 100% satisfied with the result.
I had a little issue with installing with my theme but the customer service set up in correct way and fixed right away. Very impressed with their service. I really appreciate your work!! Thanks!

Mymakeup Store1

I used Vishal's review downloading service to get all my reviews from my Amazon listing, and he was super efficient and effective. He had it done within a few hours and just perfect. I had asked Vishal to set up the csv file, so it would work with the product reviews app on shopify and he did it perfectly. I really appreciate it, thank you.

Regards
Jacqueline

Cles Usb Moweek

Very good application and not expensive for little shop.
The support is reactive for answer at questions.

Thank you so much.