Reviews Importify | Q & A

Reviews Importify | Q & A

by Vishal Garg

Import reviews from amazon, etsy, aliexpress and other stores

CrediThink

Awesome Customer Service!!!!!
Thank you, Vishal!
Now I know why this app is rated as 5-star Application.

hockeyshipper

The App works exactly as advertised. I now have Amazon reviews showing up on my shopify store for my products that I sell in both my shopify store and on Amazon. You can pick and choose which products you want to show the reviews and leave the others alone. Great app.

Customer support from Vishal has been very quick and so very helpful in getting the reviews to show exactly where I want them to in my Theme. Great work Vishal.

Pets Are Kids Too

It was certainly helpful for getting my Amazon reviews over to Shopify. The customer support is great as well!

Ridgeback Yoga

Easy to set up. I needed support as my reviews were not loading at first, and they responded within 24 hours and fixed it.
Looks great on our site. Very clean.

Ioffe Biotechnologies Inc.

It does exactly what I need, and support is fantastic. We're in Canada, so our reviews are on Amazon.ca, and I was happy to find that this works on all international platforms.

Colin & Bella

What an amazing app! I now have all of my Amazon reviews on my website. As of right now we only fulfill through Amazon, and its so nice to be able to take advantage of all of our hard work we've put into selling on Amazon. Vishal is incredibly helpful too. I sent him an email expecting that I'd probably never get an answer, and I had a response within 20 minutes. He really takes care to walk you through and ensure it's up and running. I will definitely recommend this app to all of my friends on Shopify.

SCANDINOVIA - USA

This is great apps!! And the customer service is awesome!! Vishal has helped me set up the whole thing since I had issues!

Military.Direct

Excellent app. Very simple and effective and excellent support from the app creator. Thanks would definitely recommend.

Playz - Fun for all ages!

This is a good app that does exactly what it says it does, and Vishal was very quick to respond when I needed help.

The only thing that I suggest is making the app's interface easier to understand. The FAQ page says to use the "import tab" for bulk syncing multiple ASIN, and it took me about 30 min of searching to realize that this isn't offered in the lowest tier package. Also, the code snippets on the install guide page are blank.

Other than that, it works great once you figure it out and I'll probably use it again when the need arises.

OneNightOnly.co.za

The app does exactly what it is supposed to but the jewel in the crown is the support I received from Vishal. Quick, professional assistance to help us tweak the UX. 5 Stars all the way!!