Reviews Importify | Q & A

Reviews Importify | Q & A | Reviews

by VISHAL

Import Amazon Reviews, Etsy Reviews, Aliexpress Reviews

Claire and Bella, LLC

Have attempted to use several review apps that allow me to pull from other platforms and this is the best. Incredibly easy to integrate my Etsy reviews with my shopify site. The reviews section looks good on my site as well. Ran into a snag when I changed themes and support responded super quickly to help fix.

Cakes of Eden

This app is exactly what I needed. I have a lot more reviews on Amazon than my Shopify site so this helps add credibility to my site. Big bonus: the customer service gets back to you super-fast. Like "problem fixed within an hour fast". Love it!

Ethical Fair Trading

Support from vishal is very responsive and helpful. Using this app for a long time now and its worth it.

isleepsimple

I downloaded this app as a way to upload my Etsy reviews onto my Shopify store. It was easy to use. When I had a question, Vishal was so quick to answer and not only provided me with a step by step tutorial, but actually offered to do it for me. Amazing customer service! Thank you!

Nomad Nextdoor

The perfect solution for syncing my Etsy reviews with Shopify. Had a question and Vishal responded right away. Super happy I discovered this app!

ComfyDown

.........................................................................................................

Other Furniture- Modern Home Decor Wood Wall Art

Great app and stunning customer service! The sync process was very intuitive and easy. Definitely recommend

Theralogix Canada

Nice app. Pretty good support. Helps display my reviews and syncs well with Google. Syncs reviews to my website from Amazon as well which is helpful

Our Moment

Amazing app! Vishal is also the best and will help you with any problem you may encounter. Highly recommend this!

Pan Continent Inc. - PrintOxe

Excellent app with very good features. Easy to use and amazing customer service. Vishal has been extremely helpful. Recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9