Reviews Importify

Reviews Importify

by Vishal Garg

Import Reviews from Amazon

Sweet Goodbye Pty Ltd

The support for this app is excellent! Vishal was very helpful and quick to reply. I wanted our Amazon reviews to appear on our home page...I tried to get it done myself at first, but got stuck. Vishal took over as a Collaborator on our site and got it working. Thanks Vishal! And the app settings allow a lot of filtering so you can control how reviews appear on your Shopify site.

NoCry

Very useful app. We have increased our CVR significantly since the implementation. It comes with great customer support as Vishal has always been there to help us out. Recommended!

PlayBetter

Such a great app! We're very happy with it and the support from Vishal has been absolutely top-notch. Can't recommend enough.

International Veterinary Sciences

The absolute best rating APP I have come across on Shopify! Easy install and automatic synching abilities, but the most important part is that Vishal (Developer) is super hands on and extremely helpful and courteous. I HIGHLY recommend this app!

anjkids.com

Great app to help us to import the reviews from Amazon. Ashal has gone above and beyond to help us to make sure the app works well. Highly recommend!

Flow Swim Gear

The app has made my site look so good. It's going to be great to launch my site with reviews from day one rather than starting from scratch. Customer support has been excellent.

UNITEK

This app is great. It's very easy to use. And so many thanks to Vishal Grag, the customer service. Every time I send email, he/she replied me so quick and solved my problems. Definitly recommend.

Avanchy Sustainable Baby Dishware

The overwhelmingly positive feedback and referrals I've received to use this app, were not exaggerating. This is simply a little gem of an app. Superfast load speeds, great support to position it exactly where I wanted it, making it feel like a custom fit app.
Simply splendid.
Thank you, Vishal.

American Pillowcase

Vishal was super helpful in installing this app and fixing a couple of issues so the app would work as intended. I am very satisfied with it and highly recommend it.

Hero Travel Supply

So far the app is working well and as described. Vishal offers amazing customer service. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7