Rich Returns

Rich Returns

by Rich Commerce

Exceptional return management software

Ekster®

Super happy & impressed not only with the Rich Returns app but with the support of Phil! Photo uploads feature is definitely shining above many return apps!

Indy Brand

It has worked as advertised and they are always looking to make improvements. I would recommend this as your automated return app.

Order A Case

bye bye Google docs.

our situation: we were handling all our returns in a Google docs spreadsheet. Customers were inquiring about a return via email, we’d write withj them back and forth and then enter the data into the spreadsheet. This became really messy really fast. Also an awful customer experience. Switched to Rich Returns when they were recommended to us as a staff-pick from Shopify (thanks Shopify!) and are very happy with the solution so far. Finally we don’t have to handle returns via email and have actual data on return-reasons we can export and use to reduce returns. And our customers really appreciate the easy returns process.

Wonderways UAE

Great app and support team! The founders are awesome and really understand the pain points of e-commerce owners so I am excited to watch this app grow!

Grace Flowers Co

Very great app, easy to use and they answered within 10mins and made the small language fixes we asked. App works great and the customer service is outstanding!

Pivotal Lab Network

An excellent app that seems to constantly be improving. I tried a few other apps prior to Rich Returns and was pretty peeved to set them all of the way up only to find out that they didn’t have features such as automatic label creation or email notifications.

Overall this is an excellent app and the support from the developer is stellar. 5/5 hands-down – thanks for all of your help, Phil!

UrbanLadder US

After talking with every single returns Shopify app company not only could they not provide the automation I looked for, they took multiple days to respond and answer my questions. Rich returns did the exact opposite. Their functionality when it comes to automation is #1. However, the most important aspect of why you should download this and add it to your logistic processes is customer service. I especially want to thank Phil for answering my million questions, never being frustrated and being super helpful. Would not have been able to solve this without him. Phil, Thank you!

Natural Beauty UK

Incredible support that helped us through every step of the project. Very easy to use and our returns process just works.

Snack Nation

very easy to use app. can add to the store easily. works as promised. support was great and helped me out. 5 stars *****

Black Pearl Jewelry

I needed a simple APP that will allow me to capture customer returns. This is a MUST have for any store. This app helps my store look more professional and offers a means for customers to return products that helps me improve services and save hours answering emails.

Previous 1