Rivyo Product Reviews , 2,115 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to import reviews from Amazon, customize review layouts, and display reviews on product and collection pages. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, affordable pricing, and features like customizable review forms, SEO rich snippets, and review moderation. The app's integration with Google Shopping is also praised. Many describe the customer support as quick and efficient in problem-solving.

May 21, 2024

They provided quick support and helped me when I had trouble displaying things.
I think it's a great app!

miyabi

really nice!!

Thehotsale
2 days using the app
May 15, 2024

I highly recommend this app not only for its functionality but most importantly for its customer service. All my store are using this App and these developers are very responsive and efficient! Talk about A1 service across the board!

Kyle Noel Music
About 2 months using the app
May 15, 2024

Great Service Jigs P is an amazing agent !!! Thank you for your help.

Golden Fans
27 minutes using the app
May 14, 2024

The support is super responsive. The app itself is very easy and understandable to use. Would recommend it.

Allesin
China
4 days using the app
WebContrive replied May 16, 2024

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. Your feedback is invaluable!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or via our in-app live chat. We appreciate having you as a valued user! 😊

May 14, 2024

Great customer service and quick feedback!

HIQILI Official Store
China
8 days using the app
WebContrive replied May 16, 2024

Thank you for your fantastic feedback! We're thrilled to know our app meets your needs and that you're pleased with our service!

For any questions, don't hesitate to reach out at support@webcontrive.com or through our in-app live chat. We're always here to assist you.

May 14, 2024

they responded quickly to my email. solved the problem quickly. Well done team

Decurlija
Serbia
3 months using the app
WebContrive replied May 16, 2024

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're delighted you had a great experience with our app!

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out via in-app chat or email us at support@webcontrive.com. We're always here to help.

May 7, 2024

checp and easy to use. support is great,Jigs P helps me a lot. thanks

mrzwholesale.com
About 2 months using the app
WebContrive replied May 16, 2024

Thank you for your kind words. We're thrilled you had a great experience with our app and service.

If you have any questions, please contact us at support@webcontrive.com or via in-app live chat. We're always here to help.

May 7, 2024

great app, great support team, I have this app on several of my stores and will continue to add to my new stores

Akousta FR
France
WebContrive replied May 16, 2024

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with our app and service! Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us. 😊

For any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out at support@webcontrive.com or via our in-app live chat. We're always here to assist you.