Rivyo Product Reviews , 2,114 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly value this app for its robust features, reliability, and cost-effectiveness. It boosts businesses by offering social proof and enhancing conversion rates. Key features include importing reviews from Amazon, showcasing reviews on product pages, and customizing review forms. The app also supports SEO rich snippets and allows merchants to moderate and respond to reviews. Merchants find the interface user-friendly and appreciate its seamless Shopify integration and customization options. The customer support team is commended for their swift and efficient service. The app is also praised for managing large volumes of reviews and resolving issues promptly.

May 15, 2019

Very good service! I like them!and the app works very well!

Hengda Online Shop
About 2 hours using the app
May 14, 2019

Great customer support and developer team! Super responsive + got css code for customizing the widget to fit my theme really well.

GlorySmileCo
Bulgaria
4 months using the app
Edited May 11, 2020

Enough basic features for the free plan, and if you want more, then $5.99 is not that expensive! Love this app.

===========================
Update(2020/5/11)

Really appreciate their support team, I just simply told them my need, and they solved it for me really quick! Very timely responses, and helpful.

Never experience the same high-level service from other Apps.

You get everything you need in this one App.
Don't hesitate, you will love this App!

SafePal Wallet
About 1 year using the app
May 13, 2019

We started using this app just a couple of week ago. We had some minor teething challenges at first, but support were fantastic and quick to respond. The app does exactly what it is supposed to do, with no frills. Well done.

Scoring Right
16 days using the app
May 12, 2019

Excellent customer service, we had a slight issue which was fixed very quickly. I highly recommend Rivyo!

Tannco
About 1 month using the app
WebContrive replied May 13, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! 😊 This will help our support team to keep motivated to provide best customer service.

May 9, 2019

Good products, good services,The product is very good. Customer service patiently guided me to install the code. Thank you very much.

LNRE
3 months using the app
WebContrive replied May 13, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! 😊 Please do not hesitate if there is anything else you need.

Edited May 8, 2019

What a disaster! After having this app installed for a few weeks I received an email asking me to review one of my products which is fine because I had previously completed a test order. What caught my attention was all this coding that took up lines and lines in the email so of course I brought this to the developers attention and it was (apparently) fixed. The other day I received an email from a customer complaining about the review request email because of this coding which appeared (obviously it wasn’t fixed) and she was concerned it was fraud. She was also annoyed because she received four separate emails requesting to write a review - so to be clear, if your customer places one order for 9 items, Rivyo will send 9 emails asking the customer to review each product instead of one email combining all products like the other Apps do. Another issue I had is that the maximum time after an order is fulfilled for a review email to be sent out is only 9 days! Well, here in Australia it can take 5-10 for a parcel to be delivered so asking a customer to write a review for a product they’ve not receive is not on. Be warned guys, this app looks the part on the front end but fails miserably in the back end.

On a positive, their customer service is very good but not good enough for me to keep the App running on my store. I’ve switched to Stamped.io

Glyco Skincare
About 1 month using the app
WebContrive replied May 13, 2019

We are really sorry for the issue you faced. Can you please give us one chance to prove our self? As we already solved this issue and we tested it and it is working completely fine. So please try it out i'm sure you will love it. Thank you

May 8, 2019

The support was amazing! I was having issues with my import file and they worked with me until it was resolved! I have over a 1000 reviews to import and they were a lifesaver in making it much easier to get done!

Weefers
6 months using the app
May 8, 2019

Very good app and very helpful on my store ..
Easy and immediate support is a plus
Recommended !!!

hallyuness
Philippines
4 months using the app
May 7, 2019

The app is super useful, and the support team is unbelievable! they helped me with everything! they even checked and corrected my CSV files. very recommendable.

Eyebrowalizer