Rivyo Product Reviews , 2,104 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use and ability to import reviews from platforms like Amazon. Key features include customizable review forms, SEO rich snippets, and the ability to moderate and reply to reviews. It integrates seamlessly with Shopify and offers excellent customer support. The user-friendly interface simplifies review management and display. Merchants note its effectiveness in providing social proof and boosting conversion rates. Additional benefits include customization options and Google shopping integration. The free plan, allowing up to 100 review imports, is a significant advantage.

April 25, 2019

I'm using this app and I'm loving it. It's simple and easy to use, it has all the basic functions that I need and the staff was very helpful when I needed. I'm satisfied!

Dora Boutique Baby
Spain
April 23, 2019

So I had a problem with displaying review pictures on my site, and they solved my problem in 2 days! Very good service.

Fluhhy
April 22, 2019

At last found the best App for Product Reviews for my store...Custom support too Good.
Highly Recommended Guys

FAIRPRICE MOBILES
India
10 days using the app
April 18, 2019

This app is excellent to use. The support team is great in answering questions and fixing the problems that come up.

Woolworthz
About 2 years using the app
April 18, 2019

I love this review app very easy and nice to use. The customer service. I got setting up this app was amazing

The Mobile Clothes Shop Ltd
April 16, 2019

wow im so amazed with team's support & back up
this looks perfect with my store amazing! thank you again rivyo!

HERMESBTS
South Korea
3 months using the app
April 15, 2019

High recommended apps, service team is very helpful! Everything is work well for me and it helps my online store a lot...

Pop's Creative
7 months using the app
April 15, 2019

This is the best free review app I have tried with an excellent support and developer team! Highly recommend!

Nothing basic here
7 months using the app
April 15, 2019

This app provides you with all the features you need. Fully customizable, you can translate everything and on the top of that, there is an amazing support and dev team. Fully recommended!

Królestwo Gadżetów
Poland
6 months using the app
Edited April 15, 2019

Best free review app I have tried! It has all the features you need. You can add an unlimited number of reviews and it displays very nicely on your store.
+ the Rivyo live support is very helpful :)

Kemvas