Rivyo Product Reviews , 2,116 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to import reviews from Amazon, customize review layouts, and display reviews on product and collection pages. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, affordable pricing, and features like customizable review forms, SEO rich snippets, and review moderation. The app's integration with Google Shopping is also praised. Many describe the customer support as quick and efficient in problem-solving.

April 27, 2019

Best app, thank you so much! Fast and good customer service.
I highly recommend this app for your store.

UltraSonicx
Ecuador
Almost 2 years using the app
Edited October 16, 2020

Works like a charm and their support team is always there if you need help with coding. Would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a great reviews app! :)

theplantnation
Germany
Over 3 years using the app
April 25, 2019

I'm using this app and I'm loving it. It's simple and easy to use, it has all the basic functions that I need and the staff was very helpful when I needed. I'm satisfied!

Dora Boutique Baby
Spain
April 23, 2019

So I had a problem with displaying review pictures on my site, and they solved my problem in 2 days! Very good service.

Fluhhy
April 22, 2019

At last found the best App for Product Reviews for my store...Custom support too Good.
Highly Recommended Guys

FAIRPRICE MOBILES
India
10 days using the app
April 18, 2019

This app is excellent to use. The support team is great in answering questions and fixing the problems that come up.

Woolworthz
About 2 years using the app
April 18, 2019

I love this review app very easy and nice to use. The customer service. I got setting up this app was amazing

The Mobile Clothes Shop Ltd
April 16, 2019

wow im so amazed with team's support & back up
this looks perfect with my store amazing! thank you again rivyo!

HERMESBTS
South Korea
3 months using the app
April 15, 2019

High recommended apps, service team is very helpful! Everything is work well for me and it helps my online store a lot...

Pop's Creative
7 months using the app
April 15, 2019

This is the best free review app I have tried with an excellent support and developer team! Highly recommend!

Nothing basic here