Rivyo Product Reviews , 2,116 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to import reviews from Amazon, customize review layouts, and display reviews on product and collection pages. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, affordable pricing, and features like customizable review forms, SEO rich snippets, and review moderation. The app's integration with Google Shopping is also praised. Many describe the customer support as quick and efficient in problem-solving.

April 15, 2019

This app provides you with all the features you need. Fully customizable, you can translate everything and on the top of that, there is an amazing support and dev team. Fully recommended!

Królestwo Gadżetów
Poland
6 months using the app
Edited April 15, 2019

Best free review app I have tried! It has all the features you need. You can add an unlimited number of reviews and it displays very nicely on your store.
+ the Rivyo live support is very helpful :)

Kemvas
About 1 year using the app
April 13, 2019

Their service is really great!
Finishing work is also very fast~
Recommend this app with everyone!
Thank~

pinpin store
Taiwan
6 months using the app
Edited April 12, 2019

They were able to fix my product review section after I added them to my staff account. It looks great and I am very satisfied with their service! I plan to keep using their services in the future.

FIORA BOOTS
7 months using the app
April 11, 2019

Great app and excellent customer service. Very easy to install and implement! The only thing is that you can only import 10 reviews at a time from Ali Express. If that number can be increased, that would make life easier.

Saving Master
About 4 years using the app
April 11, 2019

I had a problem integrating the codes for my review, I had to create an employee account and the support to settle everything for me!

really clear and reactive! Thanks

MagneticLux
France
2 months using the app
April 9, 2019

customer service is excellent. They helped me very quickly and good. So im quite satisfied with it. All in all, good app

Riley River
Netherlands
About 1 year using the app
April 9, 2019

Great Great customer service and nice looking platform!!!! The functions are very useful --- recommended to everyone

GREAT CHERRY
25 days using the app
April 8, 2019

Im using this app on my store. the design is to the point and looks good.
Its one of the best review apps out there. definitely recommended.

onestopcamp
9 months using the app
April 5, 2019

Great support team! Thanks for all the help during installation! I hope this app brings us lots of reviews.

PickaPocket