Robin PRO Image Gallery

Robin PRO Image Gallery

by Klimo.io

Photo gallery for more sales: Fast, Beautiful, Mobile-friendly

El Greco Miniatures Ltd.

We've been looking at photo galleries to showcase the art work from our customers and this fits the bill perfectly. Very simple to use and very professional looking gallery.

Labelpod

Great simple gallery - exactly what we wanted. Easy to install and use, looks great, loads quickly and has nice optional watermarks. All features free to use for up to 10 photos and then a really fair price for more than 10. Really pleased.

February 18, 2021

Thank you so much!

Our Heart Dogs

I spent 2 hours in the Shopify App Store searching for an intuitive, clean, and reasonably priced Gallery App. I installed 4 different ones before landing on Robin Pro. It is excellent in all regards! We had an issue with our installed Theme that the Robin Pro light box was overwritten by the top menu. I contacted Jan and he fixed it immediately! I would definitely recommend this app, and developer, to anyone searching for a state of the art, clean, and affordable Shopify Gallery!

Vincent Anderson - Digital Specialist

Not only is the app easy to use, the support was quick to resolve my 1 and only issue I've had. Defiantly would recommend to anyone who wants to place a gallery on their site.

Tangerine Menagerie

I'm really happy with this app. My site no longer functions as a "normal" store, because I sell my work by lottery now, so I wanted a way to display my work without everything greyed out and shown as sold-out. Robin PRO Image Gallery creates beautiful galleries that are just what I was looking for, and they're easy to maintain and use. Hands-down my favorite of the apps that I use!

Ocean Beaches Glassblowing

This app is very intuitive, does everything I need it to, and the programmer is extremely responsive to input. Also, using Galleries on my site works far better than I thought it would

AKU Teamwear

I've tried and a few and this is by far the best gallery app. Great for multiple stores (pay for 1, free for the others). Easy to install. Watermark feature is seamless, other features easy to play around with. Customer service is swift. Images load quick. Very good price.

December 4, 2020

Thank you so much!

Rachele Mandel Gallery

I love it very good. It's a quick and easy app for the money.
Thank you so much for writing it and selling it at an affordable price. You should write a slider for a large amount of images with multi upload capabilities and basic settings.
I am looking for one right now.
I just want something easy to use like your Image Gallery.

December 1, 2020

Thank you! Happy to hear you're finding the app easy to use and a good value for money.

SlayThyName

This app is very light to use and it is easy to play around with the settings. The gallery looks clean and professional, and it works great both for web and for mobile. The app is continuously undergoing improvements and there were a few features we wished were available, but Jan has been very responsive and accommodating to our requests. Wonderful app and superb customer service.

October 13, 2020

Thank you, Nadine, I appreciate you!

Alissée

Nice little gallery app. It's main positive point is that you can display an excerpt of a gallery on your page instead of the whole gallery, with a "load more" button.
The app is still in development but the developer is willing to help, I asked for a special feature and he implemented it and made it available for everyone.

September 17, 2020

Thank you for your review, Cécile. Appreciate the feedback!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8