Robin PRO Image Gallery

Robin PRO Image Gallery

by Klimo.io

Photo gallery for more sales: Fast, Beautiful, Mobile-friendly

SlayThyName

This app is very light to use and it is easy to play around with the settings. The gallery looks clean and professional, and it works great both for web and for mobile. The app is continuously undergoing improvements and there were a few features we wished were available, but Jan has been very responsive and accommodating to our requests. Wonderful app and superb customer service.

October 13, 2020

Thank you, Nadine, I appreciate you!

Alissée

Nice little gallery app. It's main positive point is that you can display an excerpt of a gallery on your page instead of the whole gallery, with a "load more" button.
The app is still in development but the developer is willing to help, I asked for a special feature and he implemented it and made it available for everyone.

September 17, 2020

Thank you for your review, Cécile. Appreciate the feedback!

Bamboo Bay Sheets

I'm so glad I found this! I installed/uninstalled at least 4 other gallery apps before finally stumbling upon Robin Pro. I LOVE the way the galleries display on mobile, it is easy to use, and my images load super FAST! Stop wasting time like I did and get this app!

VERDE SELVA

I used this app to créate a Gallery in my Home page and give it a more professional look, instead of using the Brooklyn theme Collection template option which looked kind of basic.

I am still experimenting some tricks with the app, but Jan from Robin Pro has been very supportive with all my questions.

He has help me to solve my issues with the app! I hope to continue using it, and for sure I know he will be there for any help! Thank you very much, I really appreciate it!

May 1, 2020

Thank you, Lichi! It's great to hear my app is helping your store look more professional. Happy to help if you need anything else.

Mr. Smith Club

Amazing app easy to use and reorder images. Show quality images and when i requested a new feature the developer made it available within 2 days. for the price of only 5$/ month for unlimited galleries it is worth every single penny. 100% recommended.

Bellody

GERMAN
Die (mobile) Responsivität, die reibungslose Integration sowie das einfache Interface, machen diese App perfekt! Ich hatte einen Kundenwunsch - nämlich die Integration von URL-Links zu Bildern - welcher direkt und reibungslos durch Jan (Kundensupport) umgesetzt wurde! Ich benutze nun auf meiner Website an 5 Stellen die 100% responsiven Bild-Gallerien von Robin PRO. Danke!!!

ENGLISH
The mobile responsiveness, the frictionless integration of code as well as the easy and understandable interface make this app just perfect. I had a custom request: "adding links to certain images". This request was directly implemented through a very nice and fast customer-support (thanks to Jan!). Currently, I am using Robin PRO Image galleries on 5 sections on my website. Thanks a lot!

We Are Bitte

The app works great and has a very user-friendly interface. If you have any problems, the support is excellent.

Scatterflash

Simply beautiful and beautifully simple

The developer is a brilliant communicator, an expert coder and the app is a joy to use. Yes, it's expensive but when something is this good it becomes worth every penny. What apears to be a simple app has a dynamic and fluidity that makes it look a million dollars to the customer. Being able to set the image quality for a fast upload or a low compression really makes this app ideal for a broad user base.

todays casual

Most of our customers visit us from their mobile phones and Robin Pro has helped us improve our store’s mobile gallery browsing experience. We need to show our images fast but also let the users zoom in on the details and easily download them. This was the first app that let us do it and we've been happy customers every since.

Mycleanskn

The app has a good user interface and makes it very easy to transfer my photos. The developer did a great job!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7