4.7

Empire of LaTz
6 days using the app
Apps Addon Pty Ltd replied December 4, 2023

Hello Empire of LaTz,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review of Strong SEO! We're delighted to hear that you find our app easy to use and that it provides good results.

Your description of it as an "all-rounder" is much appreciated, and it's great to know that you've had a positive experience with Strong SEO.

If you ever want to share more about your experience or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to continue supporting your SEO efforts with Strong SEO!

February 17, 2024

I was looking for complete SEO optimization app. My search ends at strong SEO, the feature is really helpful for them who are new to SEO setup. support feature is really fast and suggestions provided them help me to rank website. especially thanks to Mr, Lee G who helped to solve the problem

Clary Naturals
India

Hello Clary Naturals,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to share your experience with us. It's great to hear that your journey with our app has been successful. Also, a special thanks for acknowledging the support you received from Lee – I'll be sure to pass on your compliments to him.

If there's anything else you need or further assistance you require, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help!

February 16, 2024

I Just recently uninstalled the Strong SEO app, and to my surprise, they generously offered me a complimentary premium plan! ★★★☆☆ - 1 star for excellent communication, 2 for providing valuable keywords, and 3 for the fantastic tools offered. I haven't given the 4th star as I'm yet to complete the entire setup, but it's reserved for the expected increase in visitors. The 5th star, for increased sales, is also pending as I just completed the setup.

MAFA

Hi MAFA,

Thank you for taking the time to review Strong SEO: The SEO Optimizer. We appreciate your honest feedback and are glad to hear that you've had a positive experience with our communication, keyword suggestions, and tools.

We understand that you're still in the early stages of completing your setup and are looking forward to seeing the results in terms of visitor increases and sales. Please remember, our team is here to assist you through every step of the process. If you have any questions or need support, don't hesitate to reach out.

We're hopeful that with time, you'll see the full benefits of our app, earning those remaining stars. We look forward to supporting your journey towards SEO success and the positive changes it can bring to your business.

February 21, 2024

Glad with the app thank you

Les Pépites De Milo
France
Apps Addon Pty Ltd replied February 22, 2024

Thank you so much for your fantastic review, Les Pépites De Milo! We're thrilled to hear that you're pleased with SEO Optimizer ‑ Strong SEO. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're here to support your SEO success every step of the way. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again for choosing us!

February 16, 2024

Sehr gutes Tool, um die wichtigsten Kennwörter für den Shop ständig zu beobachten und gegebenenfalls zu optimieren.

SeaCurity GmbH
Germany

Hallo SeaCurity GmbH,

Vielen Dank für Ihre hervorragende Bewertung und die positiven Worte zu unserem Tool! Es freut uns sehr, dass Sie die Funktionen zur Überwachung und Optimierung Ihrer Schlüsselwörter für Ihren Shop schätzen.

Wir sind stets bemüht, unseren Nutzern die bestmöglichen Werkzeuge für ihren SEO-Erfolg zur Verfügung zu stellen. Sollten Sie Fragen haben oder weitere Unterstützung benötigen, stehen wir Ihnen gerne zur Verfügung.

Nochmals danke, dass Sie sich für Strong SEO: The SEO Optimizer entschieden haben!

Beste Grüße,
Das Strong SEO Team

October 27, 2023

Thanks so much Shopify team

SILVAGAT SHOP
Apps Addon Pty Ltd replied October 28, 2023

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!

October 24, 2023

Such a magical app for me! I was trying out to see if this app works for my store's SEO. And it surprised me! Only after around one month, one of my my target keyword has helped my store rank No.4 on google!! How amazing!

I sincerely appreciate Strong SEO team for adding an option for my area that helps me better explore this app. I highly recommend this app to anyone needing SEO ranking but having no time to manage SEO.

Pawfect Face 頑友繪
Taiwan
Apps Addon Pty Ltd replied October 26, 2023

Thank you for sharing your fantastic review of Strong SEO! We're absolutely thrilled to hear that you found our app to be magical and that it has delivered such impressive results for your store's SEO.

It's fantastic to know that within just one month, one of your target keywords helped your store reach No.4 on Google. We're delighted to have been a part of your success.

We're also grateful for your appreciation of our team's efforts to provide options for your specific area, and we're here to continue supporting your SEO journey. Your high recommendation means a lot to us.

If you ever want to share more about your experience or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're dedicated to helping you achieve SEO success with Strong SEO!

October 6, 2023

дуже крута програма для опртимізації власного бізнеса

4GadgetPets
Ukraine
About 2 months using the app
Apps Addon Pty Ltd replied October 8, 2023

Hello 4GadgetPets,

Дякуємо за ваш відгук на Strong SEO Optimizer! Ми раді дізнатися, що ви вважаєте нашу програму дуже крутою для оптимізації вашого бізнесу. Ми завжди тут, щоб підтримувати вас у досягненні ваших бізнес-цілей.

Якщо у вас є ще якісь відгуки чи запитання, не соромтеся звертатися. Ми завжди готові допомогти вам в оптимізації SEO за допомогою Strong SEO Optimizer.

October 7, 2023

Great idea and works well but unfortunately not in line with Google SEO! Example: template for meta title offers "Extraneous text" such as "free shipping" and similar which google immediately flags down and removes items containing promotional text from google shopping.

Galactrip Couture
Apps Addon Pty Ltd replied October 8, 2023

Hi Galactrip Couture,

Thanks for the positive feedback! The issue with Google shopping can easily be fixed, usually with a simply change in the settings for your shopping feed. We're happy to help you do this. Just drop an email into the support team and we'll guide you through the process.

September 28, 2023

"I have been struggling with my website's SEO for a while now, until I came across Strong SEO Optimizer. Not only did their app help me improve my site's rankings, but their customer service went above and beyond to solve an issue I was having with JSON-LD. Lee G. was extremely helpful and quick to resolve the problem, which showed me that they truly care about their customers' success. I highly recommend Strong SEO Optimizer to anyone starting out with SEO!"

Coastal Gifts Inc
4 months using the app
Apps Addon Pty Ltd replied September 29, 2023

Hey Coastal Gifts Inc,

Wow, we're thrilled to hear about your fantastic experience with Strong SEO Optimizer! Your kind words have energized our team, especially Lee, who was delighted to help you with your JSON-LD issue.

Your success is our mission. It's great to know our app and customer service have had such a positive impact on your website's SEO. We're always here to assist and take your site to new heights!

Thank you for your stellar review and your high recommendation. It means the world to us!