4.7
October 24, 2023

Such a magical app for me! I was trying out to see if this app works for my store's SEO. And it surprised me! Only after around one month, one of my my target keyword has helped my store rank No.4 on google!! How amazing!

I sincerely appreciate Strong SEO team for adding an option for my area that helps me better explore this app. I highly recommend this app to anyone needing SEO ranking but having no time to manage SEO.

Pawfect Face 頑友繪
Taiwan
About 1 month using the app
Apps Addon Pty Ltd replied October 26, 2023

Thank you for sharing your fantastic review of Strong SEO! We're absolutely thrilled to hear that you found our app to be magical and that it has delivered such impressive results for your store's SEO.

It's fantastic to know that within just one month, one of your target keywords helped your store reach No.4 on Google. We're delighted to have been a part of your success.

We're also grateful for your appreciation of our team's efforts to provide options for your specific area, and we're here to continue supporting your SEO journey. Your high recommendation means a lot to us.

If you ever want to share more about your experience or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're dedicated to helping you achieve SEO success with Strong SEO!

December 3, 2023

easy to use and provides good results, an all rounder <3- LaTz

Empire of LaTz
6 days using the app
Apps Addon Pty Ltd replied December 4, 2023

Hello Empire of LaTz,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review of Strong SEO! We're delighted to hear that you find our app easy to use and that it provides good results.

Your description of it as an "all-rounder" is much appreciated, and it's great to know that you've had a positive experience with Strong SEO.

If you ever want to share more about your experience or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to continue supporting your SEO efforts with Strong SEO!

September 28, 2023

"I have been struggling with my website's SEO for a while now, until I came across Strong SEO Optimizer. Not only did their app help me improve my site's rankings, but their customer service went above and beyond to solve an issue I was having with JSON-LD. Lee G. was extremely helpful and quick to resolve the problem, which showed me that they truly care about their customers' success. I highly recommend Strong SEO Optimizer to anyone starting out with SEO!"

Coastal Gifts Inc
4 months using the app
Apps Addon Pty Ltd replied September 29, 2023

Hey Coastal Gifts Inc,

Wow, we're thrilled to hear about your fantastic experience with Strong SEO Optimizer! Your kind words have energized our team, especially Lee, who was delighted to help you with your JSON-LD issue.

Your success is our mission. It's great to know our app and customer service have had such a positive impact on your website's SEO. We're always here to assist and take your site to new heights!

Thank you for your stellar review and your high recommendation. It means the world to us!

September 5, 2023

We are writing this review since the Strong SEO app helped us to optimize our SEO with its built-in tools which are very simple to use and most importantly its FREE. Their inbuilt templates are straightforward and takes few minutes to configure. Also, rank tracker is a very handy feature to check where do we rank in Google for certain keywords. We recommend others to use this app since its developers have done a great job in making things easier for store owners like us to manage our website SEO.

Nimansh Sarees
India
5 months using the app
Apps Addon Pty Ltd replied September 6, 2023

Hello Nimansh Sarees,

Thank you for taking the time to share your excellent review of Strong SEO! We're thrilled to hear that our app has been instrumental in optimizing your SEO, and we greatly appreciate your kind words.

We're delighted that you find our built-in tools simple to use. It's wonderful to know that our inbuilt templates make the configuration process easy and quick. The rank tracker feature is indeed handy for monitoring keyword rankings on Google.

Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we're dedicated to continuing to make SEO management easier for store owners like you. If you ever want to share more insights about your experience or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support your website's SEO journey!

April 4, 2024

I have now used Strong SEO to optimize my product pages and find this app easy to use, it delivers the results it promises. I can really recommend it to others who want to start online business!

Picatshirt
Sweden
September 3, 2023

Great app. love that it is free. it's impressive how fast it is at applying changes to thousands of products in just few minutes. The ability to watch for any new added products and auto apply the same SEO functions to it, is really helpful as well. highly recommended for people selling tons of products in the same shop, especially if you are importing them from a different source and do not have the time to edit each any every one of them individually.

GEHHEIM
Austria
3 months using the app
Apps Addon Pty Ltd replied September 4, 2023

Thank you for sharing your fantastic review of Strong SEO! We're delighted to hear that you're finding our app to be a great tool, and we appreciate your positive feedback on its speed and functionality. It's wonderful that you're impressed by how fast it applies changes to thousands of products and that you find the auto apply feature for new products helpful. Your recommendation is truly valued, and we're pleased to be able to assist sellers with a large number of products like yourself. If you have more insights to share or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support your success.

March 23, 2024

Strong SEO is a pleasantly organized and cleaner app for SEO fixing and monitoring. I use a lot of useful tools that help my business on Shopify fly high. Thank you, Strong SEO for you amazing service. I recommend you big time.

Austrige
Apps Addon Pty Ltd replied April 4, 2024

We're so grateful for your kind words and recommendation! It's wonderful to hear that you find Strong SEO well-organized and effective for your Shopify business. We're thrilled to be a part of your journey to success. Your acknowledgment is a big motivator for our team. Thank you for trusting us, and remember, we're here whenever you need assistance or have any questions. Here's to flying even higher together!

February 17, 2024

I was looking for complete SEO optimization app. My search ends at strong SEO, the feature is really helpful for them who are new to SEO setup. support feature is really fast and suggestions provided them help me to rank website. especially thanks to Mr, Lee G who helped to solve the problem

Clary Naturals
India
Apps Addon Pty Ltd replied February 22, 2024

Hello Clary Naturals,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to share your experience with us. It's great to hear that your journey with our app has been successful. Also, a special thanks for acknowledging the support you received from Lee – I'll be sure to pass on your compliments to him.

If there's anything else you need or further assistance you require, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help!

March 11, 2024

Great app! It has been optimizing our rock store Come see what a great job they did. We love Strong SEO does a lot of work for you!

Lizard Vigilante
Apps Addon Pty Ltd replied April 4, 2024

We're over the moon to hear Strong SEO is rocking it for your store! It's fantastic that you're seeing the benefits firsthand and loving the results. Thank you for the great feedback and for inviting others to see the difference Strong SEO makes. Remember, we're here to help whenever you need us. Keep on rocking, and here's to even more success!

October 7, 2023

Great idea and works well but unfortunately not in line with Google SEO! Example: template for meta title offers "Extraneous text" such as "free shipping" and similar which google immediately flags down and removes items containing promotional text from google shopping.

Galactrip Couture
About 1 month using the app
Apps Addon Pty Ltd replied October 8, 2023

Hi Galactrip Couture,

Thanks for the positive feedback! The issue with Google shopping can easily be fixed, usually with a simply change in the settings for your shopping feed. We're happy to help you do this. Just drop an email into the support team and we'll guide you through the process.