Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient claim creation and processing, which saves time and money. It enhances order protection, reduces shipping inquiries, and boosts customer satisfaction. The straightforward self-service claims resolution is praised for its speed and ease. The app's customer service is noted for its promptness and helpfulness, making it a strategic partner for e-commerce businesses.

November 16, 2023

I like this product / service BUT we've had an issue with ROUTE line items not auto fulfilling anymore, and it's been 2 months and multiple emails to continue to ask them to fix it. And still nothing. We're having to manually fulfil orders with ROUTE everyday. It's ridiculous. We'll be switching!

ST SOLEIL
Almost 2 years using the app
RouteApp LLC replied November 28, 2023

Hi there,

We sincerely apologize for any issues you may have experienced with Route. Our top priority is to assist directly with any shortcomings and ensure that any issues are rectified. A member of our team will be contacting you shortly to discuss how we can address and resolve this issue.

November 13, 2023

We were charged for route automatically when we wanted it as an option for customers to pay. Now we owe almost $180 because we could not get an associate to approve our request to change this? Complete BS and we are dropping route immediately.

Green Gone Detox
Over 1 year using the app
RouteApp LLC replied November 16, 2023

Hi there,

We sincerely apologize for any issues you may have experienced with Route. Our number one priority is to assist directly with any shortcomings and ensure that any issues are resolved. A member of our team has contacted you to discuss how we can address and resolve this issue.

November 12, 2023

Customer service is unresponsive and promises a 2-5 day wait for fee installations, but delays extend beyond 2 weeks. The chat option is manned by a bot, not a person, leading to prolonged response times via email. Ultimately unhelpful, I uninstalled the app and suggest exploring alternatives. As a business owner, this level of customer service is unacceptable.

amplety
4 months using the app
RouteApp LLC replied November 13, 2023

Hi there,

We sincerely apologize for any issues you may have experienced with Route. Our top priority is to assist directly with any shortcomings and ensure that any issues are rectified. A member of our team will be contacting you within the next 1-2 business days to discuss how we can address and resolve this issue.

October 30, 2023

I’ve been using this app for my customers both United States and Jamaica and it was not until 3 days ago they blocked my check out button from my Jamaican customers. Why would you put a coding into my theme that made it difficult for some of my customers to check out? And the proof is there so this is not made up!

The Skin Bar JM
About 2 months using the app
RouteApp LLC replied November 2, 2023

Hi there, we sincerely apologize for any issues you may have experienced with Route. Our number one priority is to assist directly with any shortcomings and ensure that any issues are rectified. A member of our team will be contacting you within the next 1-2 business days to discuss how we can address and resolve this issue.

If you have any further questions or concerns, we encourage you to reach out at any time through our Help Center or live chat via your merchant dashboard: https://route.com/help-center.

February 20, 2024

Run away! This company takes your money and doesn’t refund it.
As a small business owner, I am telling you to avoid the headache of dealing with these individuals, we already have enough on our plate.

CHOCOLATL
RouteApp LLC replied February 29, 2024

Hi there,

We’re disappointed to hear about your experience, and we want to make things right. A member of our team will reach out to you directly to find a solution.

Best,
Skylar, Customer Success

August 30, 2023

We lost thousands of dollars of revenue because the Route app script somehow converted our subscription products into one-time purchases. Therefore, the subscriptions never renewed, and those sales were lost. This didn't come to our attention until we noticed that recurring sales were significantly down after a couple of months. Beyond that, we were told that they would investigate the issue, but we didn't hear back for two weeks, and only then because I reached out again to see if they had un update for us. I would certainly avoid this app!

BrainLuxury
3 months using the app
RouteApp LLC replied September 29, 2023

Hi there, we're so sorry to hear about any negative experience you had. Our utmost priority is to assist directly with any errors and make things right for you. We will be contacting you within the next 24-48 hours to discuss how we can rectify and resolve the issue. If you have any further questions or concerns at this time, please feel free to reach out at any time through our Help Center or live chat: https://route.com/help-center.

February 9, 2024

Worst customer service, I don’t recommend i am moving to other company. They don’t help and neither provide support. Just waste your time and money when you needed customer support

SmokeTime
RouteApp LLC replied February 20, 2024

Best,

Skylar, Customer Success

April 12, 2023

I have never written a review but I felt like I had to in order to WARN YOU of route's FRAUDULENT business model.
They do not honor anything they claim to protect. They just say, this claim did not fit our protection policy. they make money off of you and PISS your customers OFF!

We are currently self insuring our packaging, we are very happy and immediately send a replacement in case of a loss or damage and we are in control of our customers happiness and the money WE KEEP kind of evens out WITH THE MONEY OF LOSS. SO, if route is legitimate, how can they make profit and satisfy your customers?

THE ANSWER IS THEY DON'T, THEY ONLY MAKE MONEY AND LEAVE YOU AND YOUR CUSTOMER PISSED.

UTTER DISRESPECT.

NUTROTONIC
4 months using the app
RouteApp LLC replied April 26, 2023

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are sorry to hear about any issues or miscommunications while using our protection feature. That is certainly not the experience we aim to give!

Please note that Route provides protection assistance in the event that a customer's order is lost, stolen, or damaged during transit. Our team follows our set claims policies, which can be found here: https://shoppers.help.route.com/hc/en-us/articles/6017831679511-Route-Package-Protection-Policies. Furthermore, customers paying for Route Protection will have the option to click the Route Protection fee on or off when checking out.

If you or your customers have any questions about our policies or a filed claim, please don't hesitate to contact our team at any time through our Help Center, which can be accessed here: https://merchants.help.route.com/hc/en-us. We are happy to help in any way we can.

Best regards,
Leea, Customer Service

September 16, 2023

Aggressive sales rep. Poor customer service. Wouldn't refund $20 over an inadequately explained feature when I already had my own insurance plan. Do not recommend this company.

Selo Olive Oil
10 days using the app
RouteApp LLC replied September 29, 2023

Hi there, we apologize for the unfortunate experience you had. Our top priority is to assist directly with any shortcomings and ensure that any issues are rectified. We will be contacting you within the next 1-2 business days to discuss how we can address and resolve this issue.

If you have any further requirements, we encourage you to reach out at any time through our Help Center or live chat via your merchant dashboard: https://route.com/help-center.

April 18, 2023

I have NEVER have people with an app phone me, and better yet so rudely demanding that I respond to the collaborator request. A request that was merely a week old and which they had sent ONE email about NO followup. They quoted my email, etc. as if I am supposed to leap at Route's request. People have lives, people have jobs & people may also have other businesses to run. The sense of self importance from the ROUTE staff was just absolutely unprofessional & appalling.

MaximumImpactCells
11 days using the app
RouteApp LLC replied April 26, 2023

Hi there! We are sorry to hear about this experience. We strive to provide our collaborators with professional and respectful service and we apologize if we fell short of those expectations as well as for any inconvenience caused by our follow-up.

We appreciate your feedback and will take this as an opportunity to review our communication and collaboration processes to ensure that we are providing a better experience for our collaborators in the future. If you run into any other questions or concerns you can reach out to us via our Help Center here: https://merchants.help.route.com/hc/en-us. Our team will always be happy to assist!

Take care,