Royal Mail Shipping Extension

Royal Mail Shipping Extension

by Developify

Add multiple Royal Mail shipping options for your customers

Arty Alphabet

I love this app and it is worth every penny. I have been using it for just over 2 years and any questions I have had over this time have been answered very quickly.

I have been able to use it to set up postage for both small parcel and also large letters by setting my mail option to small parcel within the main settings and then setting up the large letter prices based on weight.

Just this week I was having an issue when trying to set a few products to free shipping and no matter what I did it wasn't working. Matt was amazing, he was able to request access via Shopify and within around 10-15 minutes he had found the solution which had been caused by a new Shopify feature which is irrelevant to me. One quick change of the settings and everything was working as I needed again.

On a side note, I only have the Shopify Basic package but pay a little bit more for it per month than standard to allow me the ability to use apps like this. Shopify just need contacting directly and can set it up for you without having to upgrade to next level.

Critically Acclaimed

Would be good but doesn't work with Basic Shopify package. This is not told to you until you have installed the app.

The Spare Company

I'd previously left a poor review as I'd been quite ignorant with regards the way the app worked, so I'd like to make amends. The app's great - just make sure you select the correct average parcel size for your goods - and the support from Matt has been excellent. He's very quick to respond and very helpful.

Baby Rayne

Not happy with this ap...I have discovered everything is working out too expensive for my local customers and the pricing of everything being £10 up is ridiculous. I am having to remove it as its putting people off purchasing from me. I am delivering myself locally.

The Tea Studio

Great app, super easy to set up and immediately does what I needed it to do. Had one query and got a very quick response and resolution. So far, extremely pleased and hopefully this will make our postage work much better for customers.

Liked the facility to add an amount or percentage onto postage to allow for packaging/handling as well. very useful.

Vape Shop Brighton

App offers customers services from Royal Mail which are not facilitated in their country. Support when I first highlighted this took 12 days to get this reply:

'The app doesn't support different locations, shopify only tell us the weight of the parcel and the options are returned based on that.'

I tried to work around this but the issue popped up again, this time after 7 days since sending my request for help I've still not had a reply.

I do not like writing negative reviews but this app simply doesn't work properly if you want more than one Royal Mail shipping option as it will offer your customer all of them regardless of whether they're available.

I also find it unacceptable to wait so long for support when another company have managed to build a bespoke app for us within 4 days which is now working fine.

Jura Watches

Works really well, especially for overseas orders where before we were quite often under charging, but now we are offering the delivery price per country depending on Royal Mail prices for that country.