RTL Master ‑ Right To Left

RTL Master ‑ Right To Left | Reviews

by 🌟 Convo Apps 🌟

Make your store suitable for Hebrew/Arabic in a few clicks!

AIMEE TLV

Great app!
Works perfectly, translate 100% template + notifications!
Very easy to use and works with many templates.
The support staff is courteous and fast!

shopolino

Awesome app. Highly recommended. The great thing about this app is I can use any Shopify theme I want, and not limit myself to a specific theme. The support was very good all the way, Itay and his team managed to answer any question I had and the website looks great. It is the second time I use this app and will definitely continue to use it with my next websites!

EROMA

Excellent application
Helped me a lot
Thank you for your cooperation and patience
10\10 very satisfied

November 16, 2021

Thank you, we are so happy to hear that 😇

vamonos

this app helped me with translating my site, with the help of the super fast support team.
they are professional and helpfull!

November 16, 2021

That's so nice to hear, thanks!
Good luck with your store 🤞🏽

RUMOUR

very good support and usfull app they answer really fast and the app doing the job in fre seconds easy to use and cheap

November 16, 2021

We are here whenever needed.

Luci Dell'alba

Thanks to this app, in just one click I was able to translate my website to Hebrew, install custom fonts and the best of all change my website and the checkout layout to RTL.
All the automatic customers notifications got translated to Hebrew which saved tons of working time!
On top of that the customer service is amazing they respond quickly, when I had a few problems with my theme translate they fixed the problem. Bottom line I tried so many apps which claim to provide the same features as RTL Master but they are just doesn’t work properly. Without any doubt worth the price! If you need to translate your store to Hebrew or Arabic this is the app you're looking for.

October 8, 2021

Thank you so much for letting us know how you feel about our app, this makes us feel great 🥰

We were happy to provide support, and we are always available for any other request.

TANAOR – Nano Jewelry

i love how easy it is! I needed to translate my site to Hebrew and it saved a lot of time and frustration.

October 8, 2021

That's very pleasant for us to hear 😇!
We are happy to help.

Doggy IL

Very useful app ! The support is really helpful and quick. I recommend the app! A must-have on Shopify !

October 8, 2021

It was our pleasure to assist.

Good luck with your new theme. Your store looks great!

OUNI ISRAEL

really recommend this app they have great and quick support!
a little bit expensive if you have some paid themes but totally worth it.

September 8, 2021

Thank you very much! 😇
Let us know if you need any further support.

ביגארט ישראל

Super easy to use and very friendly support team. The RTL part is so easy as a click of a button and It took me 15 min to translate my store to Hebrew, including all of the notifications emails! This is much more than an RTL app!
Recommended :)

September 8, 2021

This is very nice to hear 🙏🏽
Thank you very much.

This is exactly why we built this app 💪🏽

Previous 1 3 4