Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

by Ryviu

Import Amazon review, Etsy review & Ali review - Rating photos

JustThotty

Easy to use. Time savvy. We can go on the whole day! I love it! It's not a 5 star rating because it does not support mobile but only desktop.

July 19, 2021

Hi there,

Yen from the Support Team here. I would like to say thank you for the good review.

As we informed you via our LiveChat, Ryviu app does not support importing reviews on mobile devices. Please import reviews on the desktop.

I have forwarded your idea to the DEV team to check. And I will keep you posted if having any news.

Thanks and B.regards,
Yen

Xealm Store

Awesome app, Yen helped me out with a problem and solved it really fast. Overall the app is perfect for reviews!

FORESTAR

The app operation is very convenient, and the customer service solves the problem in a timely manner.

YohY-shop

Thanks for the quick response of Selina fm the support team!
I am so confused by the code,and you solved the problem in 2 mins!

Inova América

Extremely fast and nicely done help! Really happy with it! First time using the app and the free plan is already awesome.

Boutique Tips Day

C'est une très bonne application d'avis clients, elle propose plusieurs widgets et réglages ! Le support client est également au top

meerveil-uk

Good Review app and excellent service staff --- Yen. She helped me to solve the problem very patiently. Thanks a lot for her efforts.

BalanceLovely™

Ryviu is the best review app to use. It is very flexible to use. The support team is very active and cooperative.

MusclesMaestro™

Good app and good support especially Yen. Well done and I recommend the app for everyone searching for a good reviews app!

TENDIZE.

It does not even support bulk importing from any of the mentioned sites.
If you have a large number of products do not try to install this app. I installed this app and charged my account immediately and they told me to upgrade for Unlimited Plan to bulk import from just 1 supported site (That too doesn't work). If you are a new business don't waste your money on this app, there are tons of free app available which does the same thing. Also, the user experience is so poor, I definitely don't recommend this app. STAY AWAY!

July 8, 2021

Hi there,

Dan here from Ryviu.

As we mentioned in our support thread, our App only supports the Bulk option import via Oberlo in Unlimited plan. And we already mark it clearly on our pricing page https://www.ryviu.com/pricing.
The Bulk Import feature via Importify as your needs is not available now, and we do not mention that feature in any documents but I already passed that idea to the DEV to check and hope they can add it soon.
We hope you can understand and consider about 1-star review that you already gave us.

Thank you so much.