Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

by Ryviu

Import Amazon review, Etsy review & Ali review - Rating photos

Sisbelle

great app for reviews, the customer service is excellent, they always help you with whatever you need.. easy to use and install!

Fora da caixa

I loved it! Its for free and they are always able to help me. Even better than the other app I had to review, witch I paid too much and they were bad in helping.

theMagger Design Store

I installed this app since it had a full integration with my store's template (which is not an official Shopify one, but a Theme Forest one). And I'm very happy with it so far - It works well and is very easy to setup & use. It integrated perfectly with my theme with some very basic CSS code. Needed some basic support and Dan from the team was incredibly quick to response. Very happy in general so far with only one improvement area for me: I'd like to have a form in the reminder e-mail so that my customers could just fill in the form to submit their reviews (without the need to visit my site again to submit reviews).

GPBack Belt

A powerful little app that's straightforward to install and set up is a breeze. Customer support is outstanding. Shot of a request on live chat and had a result within minutes. Dan is the man! Looks great on the site with lots of options to customise and at a price that's pretty easy to pay considering what's on offer. Customer follow-up emails for reviews and Q&A widget etc... packs a lot, great App.

ProSoftwares

a valuable tip: AVOID this application, which is too complicated to set, all the interesting features are chargeable, you cannot choose the comments to import from aliexpress.
and above all, it's too complicated to uninstall.
I had to reload a backup of my theme to be able to remove all the pieces of code that this app left in my theme.

April 11, 2021

Hi there,

Yen here from Ryviu.

Firstly, I'm sorry to hear about what you've experienced. However, I do not see any communication between you and our team. Therefore, could you please let me know if there was any problem when setting up our app for better understanding?

Please check the below detail for your concern:

1. Please check our features for Free and Paid plans here https://www.ryviu.com/pricing

2. Our App cannot let you select Aliexpress reviews to import. However, you can set up reviews before importing, then customize reviews from your Ryviu dashboard.

3. You removed the permission of Ryviu to connect with your store when uninstalling Ryviu App, so our App could not remove code in that case.

We have contacted you personally to assist you further on the matter. If you can re-install our app, I will be more than happy to help you to set up all things you need as same as we always do with other valuable customers.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Yen

VINEADY.COM

The merchant is really responsible, and will help solve any problems, the response is very fast, and the work is very serious. I recommend using it.

Lolakan

Great app and great support very reactive and efficient !
And the free plan to start is most usefull.

ColorsCalendar

Ryviu did a very good job and easy to use. Highly recommend giving it a shot, you are gonna love it.

Little Baby Bear Store

I`d like to have a feature allowing me to get reviews from another supplier of the same product but overall its a very nice app.
As for customer service - They help you straight away with efficient matter.

NeckConfort®

Great app, extremely helpul, a must-have for any store. Amazing customer service! I highly recommend!