Ryviu: Aliexpress Reviews App

Product reviews, Amazon Reviews Importer, Etsy, Oberlo & QA

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

mercadoogarimpo

Location Brazil

Very Good! Very helpful and efficient support!!!I'm starting in this medium but even so I can easily work with the tool.

Emphodera - Boutique da Mulher Moderna

Location Brazil

The app is fantastic and their support is great.
I was promptly attended by Selina and problem solved.
Gratitude!

Store Utilidades

Location Brazil

ótimo!! sempre que tive qualquer problema ou dificuldade, eles resolveram e me ajudaram rapidamente, indico com certeza!

Hand over Heart Natural Care

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Best experience love the app. Helps with sales and proof for the brand. Every time we reach out for help we get answers right away

OfferMix

Location Brazil

Perfect, fast and efficient support. Clerk Chloe deserves a raise for agility! The app is really excellent, for being free.

Cotteahk

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 years

Really good customer service (especially dan) and help you to deal with your difficulties! Appreciated!

Tobenone

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 21 hours

Really great customer service. Highly recommended to everyone. I was having a problem with importing my reviews. But the support team resolved it immediately.

helobath

After trying multiple review apps over the last 2 years throughout my stores Ryviu is by far my favorite one. The customer service is A+ 100. Dan has always been lightning-fast responding within their business hours and the design is the most professional I have seen. With so many options to make your reviews stand out this app really is incredible. If your looking for top-notch reviews and customer service look no further, Ryviu is #1 in my book and Dan is the man!

Slodad

Location Morocco
Time spent using app About 1 month

This is the Great app of reviews i used and the support is great they reply fast and help for all my questions.

QualityPerfection

Great customer service, gave me a solution in 5 mins and explain everything !
I wish all apps here had this service.