Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

by Ryviu

Import Amazon review, Etsy review & Ali review - Rating photos

CandySexDoll

Rubbish app ,Not useful at all,waste my time............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

April 23, 2021

Hi there,

Dan here from Ryviu.

As I'm checking, you imported reviews via CSV used incorrect file format so reviews cannot import to your product. If you don't know how to use then please contact us before leaving a bad review :(

All the best,

Dan

Hea Eyes™

It is among the best customer reviews apps with great customer service that is fast and efficient. I highly recommend using it !!

hopomart

My questions can be resolved quickly, a very professional and convenient APP. I highly recommend you to try!!!

Boutique ChoomX™

Nice Support thanks ! Nice Support thanks ! Nice Support thanks ! Nice Support thanks ! Nice Support thanks !

Swaddles and Comfort

love all you can you do here! I love that you can customize what you want your customers to see as far as origin or product color. Support is amazing . I needed help with my collection pages and Selina was prompt to help. Done in 2 min!

Hanerdunlife

Perfect,it can import reviews and support revisions, and the customer service attitude is very good.Thanks.

Bébéalis - Cache Prise et Accessoires de Protection Pour Enfant

Very good app and customer services with Chloe. Really enjoy by Ryviu app. Really easy to use and good upgrade if need.

Mamie Savon®- Savons Artisanaux et Naturels

Excellente application, et support tres réactif, Niveau qualité prix, je trouve que c'est la plus satisfaisante, je recommande à 100 %
Les clients peuvent ajouter des photos c'est vraiement génial

LEDBLE

it's Good Amazing ! Amazing ! Amazing ! Amazing ! Amazing ! Amazing ! Amazing ! Amazing ! Amazing ! Amazing ! Amazing ! Amazing ! Amazing ! Amazing ! Amazing ! Amazing ! Amazing ! Amazing ! Amazing ! Amazing !

inspiredscentsco

I installed this app because it's user-friendly. Looks neat and not clunky. I just wish that the app is much faster to load so that it will feel seamless. Customer support is SUPERB! Shoutout to Selina who quickly resolved my problem.