Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

by Ryviu

Import Amazon review, Etsy review & Ali review - Rating photos

CalmyCats™

Amazing support! and they solved my issue within minutes. Such a great app and I recommend it highly!

AnimetronX

Amazign customer sevice team. Top notch and very useful application i use on all of my stores! Thanks

Mommieslife

I had installed 3 differents apps for review, none of them are good like Ryviu, Ryviu is very simple to use and understand the settings. Today I notice that the stars rating were not showing below the product title (both in the collection page and the product page), the support team was sooo efficient to help me how to solve the problem in a easy way that less than 1 minute was done. so far is the best app for review to me. thanks

BrooklynBotany.com

Great and easy to use! Good support staff, they helped me with all my questions. I recommend Ryviu to anyone looking for easy imports from Amazon

Chauff'Hot

very responsive and agreeable customer service at the top!!
I advise you this application with customer service is a marvel

ParaShute

the support is very nice...and i love this app..thank you so mcuh!! Selina, is the one who helped me, shes AMAZING!! so TALENTED and VERY NICE!!!
.......................................

Sunstar-Maillot

Very quick help, the results is perfect , very good support very nice personnel, the chat is very useful and quick do not hesitated to use this APP

Sweet Hoodie

Selina from customer service was very responsive and listened to what I was expecting I thank her very much for her good application.

Axerra

By far the best app for reviews. We can add pictures, import reviews from Amazon and aliexpress, can edit them easily. It also provides multiple features like showing star rating over collection and product pages. Also the support team is really responsive and can do changes as per your preferences over your store. I would really recommend it.

Smart G Shop

I have been using ryviu for over a year and really recommend it! Really easy to install and use, it increases the value of your products and any problems you have, the support team is excellent.