Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

by Ryviu

Amazon, Etsy & Ali Reviews Importer, Reviews Email & Questions

The Big Baby Box

Ryviu is a must-have app!!!! Amazon reviews really help my stores gain credibility when starting out and boost sales. Thank you

Absolutely Boutiquey

I used this app to help me to increase my conversion rates, I'm looking for the result but I love this app because of their customer support service, it super. Thank you very much.

zafiir

Very good plugin, customer service is also very patient service to help me answer, will continue to use it.

cueboss.com

I added this app as i liked the look of it however it was missing star ratings on product page. I tried adding the code myself as instructed but found it a bit difficult so contacted the Ryviu team who responded immediately and resolved it for me. the app is easy to use and i like it very much.

abcZam

This app is super. I am very satisfied. I have a problem with installation but they fix it immediately.

Mistigri

The App and support are excellent, I highly recommend to anyone who would need a customer reviews app !

Adventure Photographer Store

Very useful app and makes it easy to get reviews from aliexpress. This app should have in your store and I would recommend to any dropshippers.

AOMEGA MARKETPLACE

This app is so amazing to get reviews from Aliexpress and Amazon, your also can write photo reviews by yourself. Thanks for building this app and making drop shipper's life easy.

3cgo

Fantastic app with fantastic customer support. Very fast and friendly service would 100% recommend. Very easy to import reviews from Amazon and Aliexpress.

dattelpalme.com

At first sight it looks good. If you take a closer look, a lot of points come together. 1) Wrong products are imported, that can break your shop's neck. As an example for glasses the pictures of caps are imported. 2) Email function is not clear if it really works. Logo of the app is visible, but not the logo of my site 3) On the mobile phone you can see the stars, but the text is not customizable and not responsive 4) The support tried to help, but 90% of my questions were not answered
Therefore only one star