Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA | Reviews

by Ryviu

Showing Product Reviews, Questions & Answers to boost sales

DollGirlfriend

Awesome app with great customer service!
keep it up the good work please. it is so easy to you use, love it!

Skin Lord Co

The customer service was excellent! I installed a new theme on my Shopify store and needed help with transferring the reviews from my previous theme onto my new theme. They responded right away and helped me accomplish this in less than an hour. Appreciate the prompt help.

L4U

Support is perfect. Selina is the girl fixed my problem for minutes. The app is perfect. When I need more I'll just go to next level on this app

WiseScouting

Very nice app. easy to integrate into your store. Great customer service. Resolved my issue with no hassle in a timely manner. Very responsive team!

Chosen Wants

Exactly what I need. The support team was also very helpful. They were able to help me upon request.

Squashys™

Guys this App is absolutly crazy. It gives you such big value for free. Im looking forward to go to the paid version.
I had a issue. i changed my theme and everything was gone. after i did some steps the stars were some squares i thought i will never get it done. i reached out to the support and a person named "Selin" helped me hell out of the problem. after 20 min they changed it wordless for me. i thought i have to do something by myself but no they did everything. great service. i appreciate it much <3

Inside Home Store

Very useful in my store! All the problems were solved by the support! Many thanks! I recommend this App!

deFacial

User friendly, ultrafast&helpful CS. 20 reviews for 50 products is more then generous guys. Im absolutely satisfied with free plan.

Inaden

Great app, very easy to use and the support is very reactive & helpful.
We do recommend it. Thanks a lot.

DNS Wear

Awesome help from them after install they help reposition things for us! Pretty cool app! Our Etsy store gets alot reviews so it links perfectly to our website!