Ryviu: Aliexpress Reviews App

Product reviews, Amazon Reviews Importer, Etsy & Oberlo

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Ryviu Product reviews app

Indie Aid

This app is super helpful and the amazing part about it, is that there is a free feature which is rare to find!

LoWell My Moments

Love this app. Support is great. When there has been small bux, they always fixed it within a day. <3

Swisa Beauty

amazing and fast and very friendly support.
and I love the app as well.
and I hope my customers will use it like me.
thank you very much for your help and great support!

ismarthomegadgets

The support of Ryviu responded quickly at any time. I am highly satisfied with the support services. I 've contacted them twice to resolve two different issues. All issues can be resolved quickly with the assistance of support fof Ryviu. Thank you very much.

Virtu Shop BR

The app works well, its icon doesnt appear on shopify sometimes so I have some difficulty on importing products, but sometimes it works correctly and it's okay.
I want to thank the support team, quick answering and it helped me with what i needed.
Special thanks to Selina who helped me solve my problems faster.

SOGNA BOUTIQUE

Great app and customer support is super fast and professional :) had a minor problem that was fixed in literally seconds through talking in the live chat Update: this is the best customer service out there, they're helping me out so much

Today Deal Day®

The Best review app so far, it includes all needed features and adapts to any theme style, i hope that they add more themes in the future. Support was very helpful and accurate every time, so they deserve the 5*

𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐉𝐔𝐒

This app is awesome, I can't believe how did it increase sales. Your support guy was also awesome! I love you guys so much and highly recommend it.

Little Laughs Co

This app is saving me tons of time. Totally worth upgrading and spending $5/month. Great support team. Thanks! Would like it if there was a feature to bulk edit the countries. I found that editing with CSV live editor cuts down some time, but it's still tedious.

Averchi

I've tried a couple of review apps before, but this one is the best so far. Hands down. The app is easy to install and set up, and even when I run into an issue, the team is quite responsive and always willing to assist. I highly recommend it