Curbside Pickup Guru

Curbside Pickup Guru

by Cork Labs

Staff Pick. Unlimited local pickup. No separate inventory mgmt

Richmond Fellowship Queensland

App suits our needs and it is easy to use. Customer service is great - prompt and very helpful. Thanks.

October 3, 2021

Thank you for the lovely review. We are always happy to help.

Chapel Hill Farm Randall Linebacks

If you are a store like us with multiple pickup locations drawing from a single inventory, this is the app for you. I am baffled as to why there are so few options out there for this! I had some issues with how things were showing up at checkout, reached out to customer service via email, and they solved the issue for me within a couple of hours (it turned out the Shopify theme I was using- Vantage- required different coding). There is definitely room for improvement (see below), but for what it is & what it does (especially compared to other apps), I'm pleased so far.
As the app develops, I'd like to see:
-2 Lines for the Pickup Location in the configuration page (Name and additional information- Name would be bold & additional information, like ordering deadlines, or other details about the location would be italicized so it's more legible for the customer at checkout).
-An option to set an order deadline rather than set a lead time by hours (we require 3 days lead time for some pickups, 5 days for others-- it's difficult to calculate that in hours). It would be much easier to set a due date & time for orders placed for certain pickup locations.
-Ability to set regular non-weekly pickups (just like Google calendar- where you can set to repeat weekly, biweekly, monthly, etc.). Right now for some locations, I have to set every other week individually as a blackout date, which is clunky & annoying.
-For those of us using the option to select pickup location in the cart (i.e. prior to checkout), having this be a "required field" is critical. Right now people can skip that step and get through payment without selecting a pickup option. For anyone else having this issue, I actually changed my Location address to "SELECT PREFERRED PICKUP IN CART" so it's visible on the checkout page. But that's an ugly solution. This is probably the biggest issue I have so far. Even a required check box prior to payment saying "I have selected my preferred pickup in cart" would help with this.
-Last, a more attractive/branded email with pickup details. Right now it's not a thing of beauty & could do with a facelift & options to add the company logo & have different fonts or bolding available to make it easier for a customer to read.

September 23, 2021

Thank you for the detailed review. I've passed your requests to our product team as well.

St. Andrew's Spirit Shop

We just started using this app for an online store that needs to have multiple pickup locations but tracks the inventory in one central warehouse. Curbside's customer support team has been incredibly helpful during the set-up and the onsite UX makes a lot of sense.

August 19, 2021

Thank you for the lovely review. We are always happy to help. Let us know if you need anything else.

Devoteewear

Great app and amazing support! easy to setup and the team behind this app is very professional. We are very happy with Curbside pickup :)

August 11, 2021

Thank you so much for the lovely review. Happy to help. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Nerdy Terdy Gang

Nachdem wir ein paar andere Apps probiert hatten, haben wir uns final für Curbside Pickup Guru entschieden, da sie alles bietet, was wir uns für die Abwicklung von Click & Collect wünschen. Und das in einer schönen logischen Customer Journey. Claire vom Service hilft auch sehr schnell und unkompliziert bei auftretenden Fragen.

July 29, 2021

Thanks for the lovely review. We are happy to help and let us know if you have any additional questions.

REDBUDSUDS

I am using this app to set up a pickup location without having to keep a separate inventory for that location. Claire was very helpful and got everything set up for me.

July 27, 2021

Thank you so much for the lovely review. We are happy to help and let us know if you have any other questions.

Top Dog Food & Supply

The app has many convenient curbside pickup features, and adds much needed functionality for businesses like ours which use specific pickup locations along a truck route. The support team has been extremely helpful making tweaks to the app to fit our needs better. Highly recommended.

May 17, 2021

Thanks for the lovely review. Happy to help and let us know if you have any other questions.

BAKED by Dakota Kayley

Great app. Even better customer service! Claire helped me in record time and did exactly what I needed! Thank you so much!

May 11, 2021

Thank you so much for the lovely review! So happy to help. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Humble Bee

Saves me time everyday when organizing my curbside orders. Simple, intuitive design. If you are busy with curbside delivery at your business this will help you keep things running smoothly.

April 23, 2021

Thank you so much for the lovely review! We enjoyed helping you and let us know if you have any other questions.

The Bloomin Bog Water Gardens

I am using this app to control curbside pickup for my online shop. I don't offer delivery, so this app appealed to me straight away. Some of the features I love include: multiple pickup locations; black out days and times; lunchtime breaks every day; and the frequency of pickup options. Dealing with the app developer was amazing. Very quick responses, very knowledgeable, friendly and very helpful. This app is for you if you want to streamline pickups at a busy storefront, don't want to do the coding yourself, and want less emails! Thank you Claire!

March 13, 2021

Thank you for the lovely review! We are happy to help!

Previous 1