Sale Discount Wizard

Put products and collections on sale without discount codes

From $3.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Vintage Jewel Box

Time spent using app About 2 months

This is a great app which makes it easy to run a sale in your store. You can select or deselect individual items which is great if you don't want to put an entire collection on sale. Very time saving!

UleiCBD.ro

Location Romania
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Awesome app, works like a charm and it saves me a lot of time. Support team is great and responds fast.

Samurai Blaze

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great time saving app. If you have hundreds of products and spend hours individually setting sale prices, you need this app. I really like the ability to add and remove tags automatically.

Main and Local

Great App to run scheduled sales on multiple products. Excellent customer service! Very quick responses!

Chicago Creative Co.

This app was super easy to use and preformed exactly as I needed it to. I was having a "countdown sale" during which discounts got larger as time passed. With this app I was able to schedule progressive discounts across my entire store. It added sales tags and included the regular price so people could see how much they were saving. Highly recommend.

Workboot

I've just switched to this app, and in the first week it has already far outperformed the other one. It's very easy to use and works like a charm. It offers little perks that other apps don't, like allowing me to force the decimals to .95 or .99, and to add and remove tags as the sales switch over. Also the obvious - automatic start/stop times. My first two sales have worked seamlessly, I'm very happy with this app.

HipHip.ro

Location Romania
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great application, works exactly as it should. It's super easy to add or remove products from sale. Support was quick and the team even implemented a couple of our suggestions.

I am also very happy that the app does not change the theme at all, most of the other similar applications insert code into the theme. It's important for me not to mess with the theme unless absolutely necessary.

It's also the only such application that can also remove a tag when products go on sale, no other app does this.

1 3 Next