UNLIMITED Smart UpSell Offers

UNLIMITED Smart UpSell Offers

by Revy Apps

Increase & Maximize average order value and sales with UpSell.

Contenders Clothing

Amazing. Really has helped our AOV. The developer is excellent I highly recommend this upsell app.

MOONYSHINE

Really easy to use, especially with the new smart upsell, I am not good for any coding work, by using this app, I can easily manage my upsell.

amOseeds

This app really helped my store to grow the cart value. Thank you very much to the support team, especialy Marcelo who is very responsive and efficient.
I recommand it 100% !

Jileon RainBoots

Excellent app which has helped increase sales quickly and easily- good support when required from the team

SLT4.0

Review body.

Foxbrim Naturals

We uninstalled the app and it left code on our site. I am waiting for support to get back to me and will update my review when they do. Support was very prompt in getting back to me and fixing the problem. While we are not going to use the app, I appreciate their quickly responding to the problem.

Party Zone USA

Pretty slick app! This app gives you total control of what products to recommend. It takes a little work to get UpSell Offers to match what is placed in cart by telling the app what Target Products go with what upSell Products. Doing this is as simple as selecting the collections for each.

Hagan Ski Mountaineering

This app is easy to set up, and works flawlessly. I am very satisfied with it. Just a few cross-sells a month pay for it, and it delivers that for me.

GoodPostureNow

I use Smart UpSell in conjunction with their Add To Cart Booster and Unlimited Bundles app. The three of them work wonders together and provide great synergy for my website. I believe this improves my conversion rate and my average order value has gone from 24.99 to 28.44 by offering related Up-sells.

Additionally I want to emphasize the how amazing the customer service is. Marcelo has helped me tweak and fit all of the apps to my preferred design to have it appear seamlessly on my website.
I highly recommend any of the apps by Revy.

Best
Kristian

Digital GV

Muito, muito bom este APP. Fantástico, pois acredito que aumentará em muito o valor agregado oferecido ao cliente.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18