UNLIMITED Smart UpSell Offers

UNLIMITED Smart UpSell Offers

by Revy Apps

Increase & Maximize average order value and sales with UpSell.

Staffy Store

Love it! Smooth lay out and doesn't slow down my page speed. Create amazing bundle discounts. Amazing app!!

DooBeeDoo Embroidery Designs

Working very well! No issues and increase a lot my sales. I highly recommend. Design is very good also!!

Coconut Gifts

I used this app and it helps me do the bundles I've always wanted to do. It´s awesome and easy to use

The Pink Pigs, Fine Jewels and Gifts for People who Love Animals!

This app really pics items that go with the item the customer is buying instead of crazy combos! Nice job. Thanks!

Your Teacher's Pet Creature

I strongly recomend this app. I wen't from a 20% attachment rate to over 90% attachment rate from using this app. It's simple, effective and looks great.

SohoSpark

Painless setup. Clear step-by-step process. I had my first up-sell launched in a few minutes. Recommended.

365CarMods

Great app, maybe the best one for upselling that I used so far. Customer service is also great. Recommend

Midoria Bag

actually, I don't know how to judge this app, it works but function not good if your website has a collection on homepage or collection it will not work, this upsell only work while the customers add to the cart by product page, if they add to the cart from homepage or collection page, which will not pop up an upsell suggestion for you, I think this is what this app should do better.

I love this app, coz others app only works while customers check out or in the cart, this app works at to cart at least, but still awaiting for doing better if it works for homepage and collection page add to cart. that's my suggestion

November 5, 2019

Hey! Actually, our app works on any page(including collection page, home page, etc), but sometimes we need to take a look to adjust it to work on your theme. Also, we have many API's to integrate 100% with your theme, our API is very complete and easy to use, is good for stores that wants 100% of integration. Please contact our support, we can make it work anywhere you want. Have a nice day!

MoonDust ToothPowders

reallly great app, I;m loving how easy it is to offer upsells, looks great, and its so flexible I've been able to do something a little different too - with thanks to a really helpful and fast support team :) highly recommend it.

mister.zoo

I used this app to up my margin and i get this! Wonderful apps, i recommend this. All dropshippers must use this!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16