UNLIMITED UpSell Sales Offers

UNLIMITED UpSell Sales Offers

by Revy Apps

Increase & Maximize average order value and sales with UpSell.

321Healthyliving

I used this app and its helped me add products with discounts as an up sell. It looks clean and works!! Very easy to set up

The Optimal Health Store

This is a great app. It is reasonably priced, very easy to install and the customer service is excellent.

BioLife Now

works seamlessly, smooth and beginner friendly, it has really help our previous store and now we have it on our second store

Fluffy Horse

Very helpful team, fast reply, app giving great results already with alot of room to improve. keep it up guys

DavaoShop - The 1st Online Shop in Davao Since 2003

I'm trying this app out and see how it goes. I'll let you know once this all works out. HOping for the best!

Kings & Queens Online

It works! That's cool, and the layout is amazing! there is no bug or any glitches, and I love it for that.

Easy Cart Online

This item works well, it's easy to use and gets the job done. My only confusion is that to me it fill's more like a crossell than a upsell. I thought an upsell the target item is replaced with a higher ticketed item but not so with this app, if there is a switch to remove the target item from cart I'm not seeing it. But as mentioned above app works well. Happy customer :)

Delicious Hair™ Lace Wigs & Bundles

Really happy :) I've tried out a few different Upsell Apps and so far this is the easiest, cleanest and most effective. Works great! Looks great on desktop and mobile and features are easy to customize.

Blank Pajama

I am still on a trial version of this app. and it looks great. I have high hopes for it to be working as advertised.

The Fashion Store™️

I really wish i had come across this app for my store www.thefashionstores.co.uk sooner. amazing and cheap. Thank you

Previous 1 3 4 5