Unlimited Smart UpSell Offers

Unlimited Smart UpSell Offers

by Revy Apps

Sell even more with the psychological power of the upsell.

Br Perfumes

ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Innovacio

I had no experience with the application but the support is incredible. Bryan gave me full attention and was available to solve my problem.

Handmade Naturals Inc

app works well, allows me to customize every aspect of my upsell including offering discounts for buying items tied to the product.

Cheap Snow Gear

this app is ridiculously expensive at over $200 per year... even if there were some benefits, the price is simply crazy, it should be $5 or less per month really. i dont get these apps with silly overpriced on going costs. so if the website runs for 5 years, thi is one thousand dollars for a simple app. crazy!!

January 25, 2021

Hey! This is a very strange impression of you, in average our app help merchants to make hundreds of dollars monthly, more than $200 on average, this pays the app for almost one year. I don't think the way you are looking at the price makes sense, our app was created for merchants to make much more money than they are paying for the app, if you are not happy with the app you can request a refund and we can approve that, but we sell for this price because we see the results and we know the app will pay for itself quickly and generate revenue for merchants. This said I wish you have success with your store and if ever you need something from us, please let us know at support@revy.io and we will be happy to help.
- Revy Team

Appalachian Outfitters

I went through over a dozen apps before finding this one trying to have a cross-sell popup when a product is added to cart, and this is by far the best. All of the other apps I tried were either clunk and cumbersome to create offers or the add to cart popup was an afterthought tacked onto an app built for something different. Creating offers is much simpler and faster with this app than the others, and being able to customize the style of the popup to match my store makes the popup much more cohesive with my site. My only complaint, and this is really minor, is that the sort order of the offers defaults to last edited, and I wish it would save whatever sort order I used last, i.e. alphabetically. Overall this app is a must have.

CuidaMiMascota

The app is great, I've been looking for something like this quite some time, customer support at the end was very helpfull

Blvsh Jewelry

Pretty good app and easy to use, always wanted to upsell and this is a great solution!! i would recommend

Faithful Fashion Company

I love this app and the up-sell feature. I would highly recommend this app to all business owners. Why sit on money when this app can do the work for you?

Upgrade Enhance

Super easy set up does exactly want I want it to do. Integrates with other useful apps also. 5 stars!

WoodworkJS

cool. seems to work. worth a try for 14 days. Im sure it will work well and I will be a loyal user in the future!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23