Sales CountUp , 84 reviews

November 21, 2023

Julia and her team were very helpful in setting this up for us! We needed it to track charity donations for a set weekend and Julia helped add the icon to our code and integrate it with our webpage perfectly. Would recommend this app!

Pineapple Island
About 2 months using the app
October 30, 2023

Great app and great support team, very useful!

Test Christmas 2023
3 months using the app
March 1, 2024

I have been using Sales CountUp for over a year now and I am very pleased with it! It's a great way to track how much my business has raised for charity.

ArtisticAnticsLLC
April 9, 2020

Easy to set up. Great for showing social proof. Great customer support. Would highly recommend this!!

Gone West
Over 3 years using the app
March 7, 2020

The counter icon centering doesn't work. Also no custom positioning. It warps my image that I want to set as counter Icon and that looks really bad.

truetones
Switzerland
EC Apps Sp z o o replied March 8, 2020

Thanks for your feedback first of all. It would be great to understand what do you mean by the icon centering? It is centered by X axis. But vertically the widget has 3 sections, an icon is the 1st one from the top.
Please note, the default builder has some natural limitations, because it is done for general purpose, but the app itself is very flexible, so we can implement almost everything. Just let us know how you want the widget to look like.
We reached out to you by email immediately after the review was left, but haven't got any reply so far unfortunately. Looking forward to your reply.

May 8, 2020

This app is perfect for what I am after - counting dollars donated to charity with every product sold. Their team have been so helpful too in helping me set it up! So glad I came across this app!

I Believe in Me AU
November 26, 2020

THE APP WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR! Been searching for an app like this to help share our impact for a long time. Amazing support team too.

Zorali
June 5, 2020

We are using this app to show our impact numbers on our home page and our product pages. The widget works very smoothly and can be configured easily based on the custom requirements.

Really loved how quick their customer support has been in getting all our queries resolved and helping us setting up the widgets in such a short turnaround time.

Bare Necessities
India
Almost 3 years using the app
September 25, 2020

Sales Countup works great. Excellent support coupled with an easy to use interface - can't ask for more.

Oak and Earth Creations
Over 2 years using the app
Edited May 19, 2020

This app is incredible not just for counting sales! We use it to show how many trees we have planted.
Ihnat was really helpful when I had an issue with it. I was recommended this app and I'll recommend it to others too

Lauren Dwyer Official