Sales CountUp

Sales CountUp

by Elastic Soft

Sold items, Orders, Charity, Donations and Custom counters

Eye Know Right

This app helps me a lot in showing full transparency to my audience regarding our real time donation count. Customer service is superb for customizations. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Fat Finger Rings

It's nice :) Good support. Was able to set up the charity counter how I wanted with their support.

Bare Necessities

We are using this app to show our impact numbers on our home page and our product pages. The widget works very smoothly and can be configured easily based on the custom requirements.

Really loved how quick their customer support has been in getting all our queries resolved and helping us setting up the widgets in such a short turnaround time.

Un Lieu de Lumière - cours à distance thérapies énergétiques

What a great app. It's a fantastic feature which brings a product page alive. Support was extremely helpful to help me customize.

Socially Distant

Their customer service was very quick and responsive to any issues I had with integrating the app into my website.

Parks Project

Quick and friendly service. Helped consumers visualize their own giveback process! Definitely going to utilize in future website builds and marketing campaigns!

Lauren Dwyer Official

This app is incredible not just for counting sales! We use it to show how many trees we have planted.
Ihnat was really helpful when I had an issue with it. I was recommended this app and I'll recommend it to others too

I Believe in Me AU

This app is perfect for what I am after - counting dollars donated to charity with every product sold. Their team have been so helpful too in helping me set it up! So glad I came across this app!

All In Africa

I like the app and initially added it to my product pages. It definitely boosted my sales and I'm in the process of adding it to my home page as well. The best part of this app is that they offer premium support that is unmatched anywhere else. Would definitely recommend this app to all Shopify users.

Mountain Girl Soap ®

I used the app to count the number of trees planted (one per order) and it was so easy to set up. Actually, I was shocked at how easy.

Previous 1 3 4 5