Sales CountUp

Sales CountUp

by Elastic Soft

Sold items, Orders, Charity, Donations and Custom counters

Bottle et Vitae

The counter looks amazing and works perfecly for my needs.
I would totally recommend if you want to show your sales or impact of your company.

Schools Love Local

I have a fundraiser company and wanted a counter to show how well (or not well) a specific fundraiser was doing. I had to get the paid account since I need to be able to set specific dates. I'm glad I did. Customer service has been great. They helped me to show the counter exactly where I wanted.

TreeFINITY Jewellery

Simple but great! Does exactly what expected, I installed it on my store to count the amount of purchases. The customer service by the way is also amazing and always there to help me with my issues.

Tersano_DEV

After a careful search, I ended up with Sales CountUp APP. It has all the counter functions required for a store and the customer service is top-notch. I will suggest giving it a try to anyone looking for the counter app.

Arabic Book A Month USA

I love this app! It shows how many customers I have served and how many items have been sold. They also have a feature that you can fill in with static numbers that I use to show the years I've been in operation. I love using numbers like this to build trust with customers. Thanks!

Ecotania

This app is awesome, it contains everything you would wish for a sales-counter. Extremely satisfied with the support. They replied to an urgent matter within minutes, despite being late at night. Fully recommend!

Samuel B.

Sales CountUp is easy to use, works just like it should and the support is FANTASTIC! I highly recommend.

teakruthi

Love the flexibility of the app and SUPER Responsive service team. Highly recommended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Airpaq UG

The app did exactly what we wanted and the customer support is very responsive and helpful. We could even use own icons with own sizes and arrangement. We highly recommend it!

The Arabic Lounge

This app is exactly what I'm looking for! I'm selling products and the app helped me add an animated counter to show how many units were sold and how much of the sales were going to a charity. The app allowed me to customize my own counter widget, add my own icon and change the colour of the counter to match my branding. The support team is very responsive and responded within 24 hours. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7