Sales Countup

Sales Countup

by Elastic Soft

Showcase your sales, charity, donations and earn social proof

@BambuuBrush

Very happy with the service provided. Sales Countup did not have would I needed initially but when contacting the developer, they replied straight away with a solution and helped through each step of the way. Highly recommend. Amazing work and my website looks incredible now !!!

LuzonBooks

Great app and great support to get it up and running for us. It is really helpful for our nonprofit and displaying our donation numbers.

LUB Love U Bio

Incredible support for this app and amazing app! I like it! It´s easy to follow the steps and really usefull!

Almox Militar

Sales CountUp is a very good app, help me a lot to increase the sales. Easy to setup and use. Recommended!

The Versed Chef Canada

Very good app. We use it on 2 our stores to build custom countup widgets. Recommended.

MOD TABLES

excellent app that meets our needs in displaying a variety of impactful information for potential customers.

Old New House®

Good app! Very straight forward configuration with a clean presentation. Delivers just as hoped and better!

The Versed Chef

Great app, easy to setup and use. Allows us to display how many products were sent to the customers.

FILLICO ONLINE SHOP

This app was exactly the one we've been looking for. Met our needs perfectly. The support was incredibly great.

honu bottles

Super App. I use it to count my items sold. For each item sold we are going to donate one euro to a charity. With countup we can show our customers how much we have donated already! Great tool for this use case and great customer support!

Previous 1