Sales CountUp

Sales CountUp

by Elastic Soft

Sold items, Orders, Charity, Donations and Custom counters

teakruthi

Love the flexibility of the app and SUPER Responsive service team. Highly recommended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Airpaq UG

The app did exactly what we wanted and the customer support is very responsive and helpful. We could even use own icons with own sizes and arrangement. We highly recommend it!

The Arabic Lounge

This app is exactly what I'm looking for! I'm selling products and the app helped me add an animated counter to show how many units were sold and how much of the sales were going to a charity. The app allowed me to customize my own counter widget, add my own icon and change the colour of the counter to match my branding. The support team is very responsive and responded within 24 hours. Thank you!

Zorali

THE APP WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR! Been searching for an app like this to help share our impact for a long time. Amazing support team too.

Magnify Gaming

I've recently got this widget configured on my store and it work's perfectly for how I need it. I'm currently using the free version, but when my requirements change I would certainly upgrade to paid. I emailed for support and within a day heard back, and Ihnat solved my issue instantly. Perfect solution to my need for a count up widget, I have static values for charity donations raised as well as automatic count up for tree's planted in the same widget!

cutencuddlynursery

I had some complications adding the widget to my shop. - I got help right away, which they added the widget and placed it where I requested. Very helpful and quick too!
I do think the tutorial for adding in the code should be a little more thorough, as I still have no idea where I should have put the code in specifically and what code should be there.
I see it's been entered in 2 places but only one was straight forward in the side bar, but when I added it myself, it didn't work, which is why I had to ask for help.

Oak and Earth Creations

Sales Countup works great. Excellent support coupled with an easy to use interface - can't ask for more.

C0L0RAD0 L0TTERY P00L

The app is simple to use, and customer support is very responsive. It enabled me to easily let my customers know how much enthusiasm there is for my product

ANKOMN

5 start customer service, has a little issue in the first set up the technical team response in a few hours, and fix the problem right away. That really makes things easy and looks well on my website

Astrodiak

Best way to social proof, incresse my sells very fast, should be more expensive and workers help you install the widget anywhere you want :) Nice staff, i recommand!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6