Sales CountUp

Free plan available
Rating (5)
Developer
January 18, 2022

these guys were great to work with. the app is very easy to manage and edit, and has features no other apps have. i recommend it highly and the team is very great.

Bet On Me
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 18, 2022

The counter is beautiful and perfectly functional for my needs.
If you wish to demonstrate your company's sales or influence, I strongly advise you to do so.

Collective Society US
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
November 17, 2021

The app fits perfectly with what our goals are and is easy to navigate. The service is promptly answered within 24 hours as well.

Truly Lifestyle Brand Inc.
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited July 7, 2021

This is a Great app.. Exactly what I needed.. Fast support service if you have any problems or need help.

Flashbuy.no
Norway
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 22, 2021

I like the app a lot. It fits to our needs perfectly and the customer service is very helpful. Thank you!

Velamo
Germany
May 9, 2021

I love the app, I think it is a great addition to any website. They are very helpful and accomodating to any queries too.

My ilo
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 29, 2021

The counter looks amazing and works perfecly for my needs.
I would totally recommend if you want to show your sales or impact of your company.

Bottle et Vitae
Germany
March 27, 2021

I have a fundraiser company and wanted a counter to show how well (or not well) a specific fundraiser was doing. I had to get the paid account since I need to be able to set specific dates. I'm glad I did. Customer service has been great. They helped me to show the counter exactly where I wanted.

Schools Love Local
March 27, 2021

Simple but great! Does exactly what expected, I installed it on my store to count the amount of purchases. The customer service by the way is also amazing and always there to help me with my issues.

TreeFINITY Jewellery
Austria
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 24, 2021

After a careful search, I ended up with Sales CountUp APP. It has all the counter functions required for a store and the customer service is top-notch. I will suggest giving it a try to anyone looking for the counter app.

Tersano_DEV