Sales CountUp

Sold items, Orders, Charity, Donations and Custom counters

Free plan available

Arabic Book A Month USA

I love this app! It shows how many customers I have served and how many items have been sold. They also have a feature that you can fill in with static numbers that I use to show the years I've been in operation. I love using numbers like this to build trust with customers. Thanks!

Ecotania

This app is awesome, it contains everything you would wish for a sales-counter. Extremely satisfied with the support. They replied to an urgent matter within minutes, despite being late at night. Fully recommend!

Samuel B.

Sales CountUp is easy to use, works just like it should and the support is FANTASTIC! I highly recommend.

teakruthi

Love the flexibility of the app and SUPER Responsive service team. Highly recommended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Airpaq UG

The app did exactly what we wanted and the customer support is very responsive and helpful. We could even use own icons with own sizes and arrangement. We highly recommend it!

The Arabic Lounge

This app is exactly what I'm looking for! I'm selling products and the app helped me add an animated counter to show how many units were sold and how much of the sales were going to a charity. The app allowed me to customize my own counter widget, add my own icon and change the colour of the counter to match my branding. The support team is very responsive and responded within 24 hours. Thank you!

Zorali

THE APP WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR! Been searching for an app like this to help share our impact for a long time. Amazing support team too.

Magnify Gaming

I've recently got this widget configured on my store and it work's perfectly for how I need it. I'm currently using the free version, but when my requirements change I would certainly upgrade to paid. I emailed for support and within a day heard back, and Ihnat solved my issue instantly. Perfect solution to my need for a count up widget, I have static values for charity donations raised as well as automatic count up for tree's planted in the same widget!

cutencuddlynursery

I had some complications adding the widget to my shop. - I got help right away, which they added the widget and placed it where I requested. Very helpful and quick too!
I do think the tutorial for adding in the code should be a little more thorough, as I still have no idea where I should have put the code in specifically and what code should be there.
I see it's been entered in 2 places but only one was straight forward in the side bar, but when I added it myself, it didn't work, which is why I had to ask for help.

Oak and Earth Creations

Sales Countup works great. Excellent support coupled with an easy to use interface - can't ask for more.