Sales CountUp

Sold items, Orders, Charity, Donations and Custom counters

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Velamo

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

I like the app a lot. It fits to our needs perfectly and the customer service is very helpful. Thank you!

My ilo

Location Australia

I love the app, I think it is a great addition to any website. They are very helpful and accomodating to any queries too.

Bottle et Vitae

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

The counter looks amazing and works perfecly for my needs.
I would totally recommend if you want to show your sales or impact of your company.

Schools Love Local

Time spent using app About 1 year

I have a fundraiser company and wanted a counter to show how well (or not well) a specific fundraiser was doing. I had to get the paid account since I need to be able to set specific dates. I'm glad I did. Customer service has been great. They helped me to show the counter exactly where I wanted.

TreeFINITY Jewellery

Location Austria

Simple but great! Does exactly what expected, I installed it on my store to count the amount of purchases. The customer service by the way is also amazing and always there to help me with my issues.

Tersano_DEV

After a careful search, I ended up with Sales CountUp APP. It has all the counter functions required for a store and the customer service is top-notch. I will suggest giving it a try to anyone looking for the counter app.

Arabic Book A Month USA

I love this app! It shows how many customers I have served and how many items have been sold. They also have a feature that you can fill in with static numbers that I use to show the years I've been in operation. I love using numbers like this to build trust with customers. Thanks!

Ecotania

Location Austria

This app is awesome, it contains everything you would wish for a sales-counter. Extremely satisfied with the support. They replied to an urgent matter within minutes, despite being late at night. Fully recommend!

Samuel B.

Sales CountUp is easy to use, works just like it should and the support is FANTASTIC! I highly recommend.

teakruthi

Time spent using app About 13 hours

Love the flexibility of the app and SUPER Responsive service team. Highly recommended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!