Sales CountUp , 84 reviews

December 17, 2020

The app did exactly what we wanted and the customer support is very responsive and helpful. We could even use own icons with own sizes and arrangement. We highly recommend it!

Airpaq UG
Germany
April 15, 2020

Fantastic app and great customer service! All problems are very quickly resolved. For as 6 stars :)

Pitbull West Coast International Store
Poland
August 15, 2019

Sales Countup integrated perfectly into our store. We now have a live count on a portion of our proceeds we give to charity. I would recommend this app for anyone's store who wants their audience to be able to see certain results live. It is great for bringing awareness and excitement around our brand!

Island Time Surf Shop LLC
May 7, 2020

I like the app and initially added it to my product pages. It definitely boosted my sales and I'm in the process of adding it to my home page as well. The best part of this app is that they offer premium support that is unmatched anywhere else. Would definitely recommend this app to all Shopify users.

All In Africa
South Africa
5 months using the app
March 27, 2021

Simple but great! Does exactly what expected, I installed it on my store to count the amount of purchases. The customer service by the way is also amazing and always there to help me with my issues.

TreeFINITY Jewellery
Austria
5 months using the app
January 10, 2023

I needed something specific and tailored to my website needs, the Sales Count Up staff was super helpful, quick communication, and accomplished what I needed! Thank you!

Dirt Locker® Official
October 21, 2022

Bonne application qui fait ce qu'on lui demande.
Pratique pour montrer à ses visiteurs le nombre de ventes pour un produit ou un montant collecté (pour reprendre les dynamique de campagnes de crowfunding par exemple).
Support client qui répond rapidement.

YO ! Editions
France
February 12, 2020

Amazing app, nice UI and easy to use. When I contacted the support staff regarding an issue I had they helped me immediately. Highly recommend this app!

Sway Cups
April 15, 2020

Fantastic app and great customer service! This counter helps us with our #pitbullteam against corona virus charity action.

Pitbull West Coast UK Store
Poland
June 1, 2022

I like that is easy to use. You can create your own count ups easily. All recommendations if you are looking for smth like that.

Gentle Day