Sales CountUp

Free plan available
Rating (5)
Developer
May 25, 2020

Their customer service was very quick and responsive to any issues I had with integrating the app into my website.

Socially Distant
Time spent using app: About 2 years
May 21, 2020

Quick and friendly service. Helped consumers visualize their own giveback process! Definitely going to utilize in future website builds and marketing campaigns!

Parks Project
Time spent using app: 2 days
Edited May 19, 2020

This app is incredible not just for counting sales! We use it to show how many trees we have planted.
Ihnat was really helpful when I had an issue with it. I was recommended this app and I'll recommend it to others too

Lauren Dwyer Official
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
May 8, 2020

This app is perfect for what I am after - counting dollars donated to charity with every product sold. Their team have been so helpful too in helping me set it up! So glad I came across this app!

I Believe in Me AU
Time spent using app: 17 days
May 7, 2020

I like the app and initially added it to my product pages. It definitely boosted my sales and I'm in the process of adding it to my home page as well. The best part of this app is that they offer premium support that is unmatched anywhere else. Would definitely recommend this app to all Shopify users.

All In Africa
South Africa
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited May 6, 2020

I used the app to count the number of trees planted (one per order) and it was so easy to set up. Actually, I was shocked at how easy.

Mountain Girl Soap ®
Time spent using app: 11 days
April 23, 2020

They have been very helpful and quick to response to my time sensitive needs. Great option to showcase a donation counter on your home page and product pages.

Nestle Pride
Time spent using app: 23 days
April 22, 2020

The customer service is perfect! I am very pleased :)
It helped us show how many trees we planted for Earth Day with every product sold!

BKIND SOINS CORPORELS NATURELS
Time spent using app: 9 days
April 15, 2020

Fantastic app and great customer service! All problems are very quickly resolved. For as 6 stars :)

Pitbull West Coast International Store
Poland
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 15, 2020

Fantastic app and great customer service! This counter helps us with our #pitbullteam against corona virus charity action.

Pitbull West Coast UK Store